Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants might have sleeper in de tracy

GIANTS MIGHT HAVE SLEEPER IN DE TRACY
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I remember him before his injury and he was a very busy player. He showed great instincts in finding the ball carrier and delivering a hit.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      I remember him before his injury and he was a very busy player. He showed great instincts in finding the ball carrier and delivering a hit.
      We do need a new Tollefson
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We do need a new Tollefson
        We loved Tolley didn't we?
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

He's going to be one of those players we miss now that he's gone. And his mother

Comment

I loved the guy!!! he was da man!

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
              I loved the guy!!! he was da man!
              Playing behind the big three always kept him in the shadows, but he's talented.

Comment

Playing behind the big three always kept him in the shadows, but he's talented.
                I mean he put in great effort but I think he produced because he was playing with all of those great defensive linemen, not despite them. I'm betting he puts up the same, or worse numbers in Oakland with more playing time.

Comment

Tracy will be a multi role player. At 6'2" and 245 I can serve several roles.....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I remember his preseason game against the steelers. Was highly impressive

Comment

wasn't he also a hybrid OLB as well?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Should be fun to watch, they were praising Trotuo the first couple of days of training camp. Who knows with that injury he may stick!

Comment

Tolly was a well liked guy with some nice speed and decent at getting to a QB - but make no mistake he was undersized - couldnt stand up against the run and wouldn't start on any other NFL team. As a 4th guy he was nice, but if healthy Trattou or Tracy will be very nice replacements - maybe even upgrades.

Tracy was moved to LB last year and is back at DE this year. If Trattou is out to long Tracy may take the job from him.

Comment

I like Adian Tracy the same way I like Tyron . Big on hustle and they get physical.

Comment

Can never have a enough quality players at that position
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X