Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, I got banned for something the Mods approved?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wow, I got banned for something the Mods approved?

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

We don't pick the date, this goofey server does. For us it just says banned, and gives you a drop down menu of days, week, month and then permenant. But that doesn't ever tell you the date that appears. So yeah it is comical when people do say stuff like that, because we don't choose it.

Also, the thing is on auto approve I believe so we didn't actually "approve" it.

Comment

[quote user="Bluedude2"][quote user="FBomb"]I KNOW posting about posting about getting banned is![8-|][/quote] does that mean I'm a goner too? Mother*****r!![/quote]

LMAO!!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

That IS pretty funny, but I like this one better anyway. One of my favorite movies of all time, and definately my most favorite Val Kilmer role.

"Why, you're no daisy at all."

[/quote]

"Why Johnny Ringo, you looked like somebody just stepped on your grave."

Comment

[quote user="Career Ender 56"][quote user="FBomb"]

That IS pretty funny, but I like this one better anyway. One of my favorite movies of all time, and definately my most favorite Val Kilmer role.

[/quote]

"Why Johnny Ringo, you looked like somebody just stepped on your grave."
          [/quote]

"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Comment

Turkey Creek Johnson (I believe): "Where's Wyatt?"

Doc: "Down by the creek, walking on Water

Comment

[quote user="Career Ender 56"]Turkey Creek Johnson (I believe): "Where's Wyatt?"

Doc: "Down by the creek, walking on Water

[/quote]

Sherman McMasters.

"It's true, you are a good woman. The again, you may be the anti-Christ."

Comment

"That's Latin Darling, it seems that Mr. Ringo here is an educated man. Now I really hate him"

Comment

Theres this new thing called Email. Ever hear of it? Could have prevented a useless topic that no one cares to hear about

giantsboards@gmail.com

If your account gets banned for an innapropriate username, why would you feel the need to complain about it publicly? Just create another username thats more appropriate for a G rated board

You guys kill me

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

Why Ike Gambling may not be your game. I know we can have a spelling contest ..

Comment

Working...
                    X