Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/12- POST QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD: Big Blue Kickoff Live 5:30 PM ET on Giants.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/12- POST QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD: Big Blue Kickoff Live 5:30 PM ET on Giants.com

8/12 - Big Blue Kickoff Live - 5:30 PM ET - CALL US: 518-437-3774

Visit Giants.com at 5:30 PM ET to watch Big Blue Kickoff Live.

We'll show the top plays from today's practice along with interviews and more.

We take your calls at 518-437-3774, answer twitter questions sent to #GiantsChat, or post your questions in this thread!
    Last edited by GiantsDigital; 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM.
    --
    Giants.com
    twitter.com/giants
    facebook.com/nygiants

can we expect to see Marvin Austin at some point this year?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

How can you judge Randles Ability taking Reps from passer who may have 'Off throws' and not the ability of Eli?

Comment

Do you believe Herzlich can be the Starting Middle Line Backer by week one if he continues his performance in camp or is Blackburn the starter regardless in week 1?

Comment

Chaos here,

We know about the speed aspect of the rushing attack, with out Jacobs who is set to become the power back for the offense? I read somewhere that Brown had bulked up to 235, DJ Ware's never been a power type and what about Martinique?

Comment

Who ends up the 3rd RB on this team?

Comment

How many LB's, WR's will be kept in final 53 roster?

Comment

Thanks for the questions guys! There won't be an episode of the show today because there's no practice, but tune in tomorrow at 5:30 PM ET on Giants.com to see if your question made the show.

--
                Giants.com
                twitter.com/giants
                facebook.com/nygiants

Comment

Hi guys this rainier from hawaii lol

" With terell thomas possibly out, is there no one else capable of playing that nickle corner position? i would hate to have rolle slide back in that spot, he deserves to play his natural position all season."

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Antrell Rolle played nickel corner last year mainly due to injuries but the Giants have corners on this team capable of playing the position...Hosley, Tryon etc...

Why is Rolle the first foregone conclusion to the injury of Terrell and why are the Giants not putting more emphasis on the guys they have who are very capable?
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                      Hi guys this rainier from hawaii lol

" With terell thomas possibly out, is there no one else capable of playing that nickle corner position? i would hate to have rolle slide back in that spot, he deserves to play his natural position all season."
                      I just noticed I asked pretty much the same question...lol
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Thanks for your questions guys, keep them coming!
                        --
                        Giants.com
                        twitter.com/giants
                        facebook.com/nygiants

Comment

With Eli and other players IE: Cruz, and Nicks, giving good reports on Randle, do the coaches take that into consideration on where he sits on the depth Chart, and how much playing time he gets?

Comment

Question about defense

How is our LBing core looking this season?

Comment

What Type Of Impact Do You Think Jayron Hosley Will Have With The Giants In His Rookie Season?
                              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X