Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' rookie david wilson expects a lot from himself

GIANTS' ROOKIE DAVID WILSON EXPECTS A LOT FROM HIMSELF

Excerpt: "When rookies approach training camp they want nothing more than to make an early impression and earn some playing time. New York Giants' first-round draft pick David Wilson is certainly no different.
    There was an early rave this past spring over Wilson for his speed and athleticism, but whatever pressures he faces comes from within him and not from others.

"It’s not even like people or outsiders’ expectations of me; it’s my expectation of myself," said Wilson. "I put a lot of pressure on myself and am very competitive. So I would like to have a successful rookie season and career. That’s where it starts. Learn this playbook and adjust to the speed of the NFL." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Has Wilson been signed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Has Wilson been signed yet?
      All of our rookies have been signed
      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 07-30-2012, 12:01 PM.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

all good. Need the run game to step up big this season....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          Yep, I'm a little worried with the running game. I just hope one guy besides Bradshaw steps up because if Bradshaw goes down, we are in trouble.
          OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
          SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            I think that's going to be the key to our ability to repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
              Yep, I'm a little worried with the running game. I just hope one guy besides Bradshaw steps up because if Bradshaw goes down, we are in trouble.
              not only that but no way AB can handle the load. He will be part of the rotation at RB.
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                I think that's going to be the key to our ability to repeat.
                absofreakinlutely

Comment

hope the kid picks up on the pass blocking, that alone would probably keep him out of game action.
                  my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

I am looking forward to watching these young guys get their shot with Jacobs out of the way. Should be a fun season!

Comment

I really like to see the kid excell catching passes out of the backfield, get him in open space and I think he could be dangerous!

Comment

Working...
                      X