can we just start calling pierre paul "beast"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we just start calling pierre paul "beast"

dude is playing grimey, he is nothing more than a freakin beast...absolutely phenomenal, didnt want him when we first picked him...but slowly hes gotten better and i have been shown the way!!! #90 BEAST !!!

Re: can we just start calling pierre paul "beast"

Love JPP, rest of the D makes me sick.....

Comment

Sack, FF, Safety, and a FG block

all he needed was a pick

Comment

I think Collinsworthless said one of the Dallas linemen said he's like an octopus the way he grabs out and makes tackles, it's like he's got more than two arms.

I nominate THE OCTOPUS.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Dr. Octopus? I don't think I've ever seen a defender have such an outstanding game when the rest of the defense was garbage like we saw tonight

Comment

[quote user="Jotun_Fan"]Dr. Octopus? I don't think I've ever seen a defender have such an outstanding game when the rest of the defense was garbage like we saw tonight[/quote]

I don't like any of the LT comparisons but this may be one area in which it's true.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I told a very knowledgeable football fan this the other day. He thought I was stupid for saying it....I'll be calling him tomorrow

Comment

"Beast" is way too unimaginative for a player as great and as promising as a player such as JPP

Comment

Working...
                X