Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Rolle EVER get to play his natural position?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Rolle EVER get to play his natural position?

I'm thinking T2's injury forces us to play around with him again....... or does the improved LB corps allow him to finally play deep safety and showcase his talents as he did in Arizona?

Guessing Coe would be the nickel? Hosley? Tryon? Molden? Assuming no more injuries.......... Uggghhhh

If we resign Grant within the next few days I'd expect that to mean Rolle will be playing corner in the nickel again............................................. .................
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 07-30-2012, 07:11 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

One can only hope...

Comment

I think they bring Grant back and see if they can't make it work. We are better at LB than we have been in the past two years and that will factor in.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'm hoping they give Hosley or Tryon a shot at winning that nickel cb spot before they decide to throw Rolle back in there.

Comment

We wont see Grant right away They will let the young guys battle it out and see if they are good enough. If in 2 preseason games they dont like what they see Grant will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            We wont see Grant right away They will let the young guys battle it out and see if they are good enough. If in 2 preseason games they dont like what they see Grant will be back.
            Unless they feel, as I do, they need veteran presence and Grant is a great mentor.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              We are better at LB than we have been in the past two years .
              As long as the Boley situation is not serious

Comment

I'd love to have Grant back if for nothing else but his leadership and mentorship(I may have just made this word up haha)

I just don't want grant playing corner....... I'd rather Coe or Hosley or Tyron or Molden, or Bing or Jackson.

Wait do we still have Bruce Johnson? He would be a nice option, no?
                "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

The only problem with Grant coming back is that the young Safeties are performing so well according to all in attendence this camp. People have been raving about Will hill in particular. We have Rolle, KP, Sash and, if he continues to works out as I believe he will, Will Hill. That does not leave a lot of room for Grant.
                  sigpic

Comment

If ever Amukamara needed to step up, now's the time and this is the place.

Comment

Unless they feel, as I do, they need veteran presence and Grant is a great mentor.
                      Rolle , Phillips , Webster the Giants have vets His skill was diminished last year. If the young guys can play ,let em play

Comment

Rolle , Phillips , Webster the Giants have vets His skill was diminished last year. If the young guys can play ,let em play
                        We'll see soon enough

Comment

We'll see soon enough
                          Not against bringing him back just dont see the rush. Grant will be ready if the Giants need him. He didnt join the team till Aug 16th last year. I think the 2 UDFA guys are really talented Id give them 2 games

Comment

Not against bringing him back just dont see the rush. Grant will be ready if the Giants need him. He didnt join the team till Aug 16th last year. I think the 2 UDFA guys are really talented Id give them 2 games
                            There was an article yesterday where Reese said the door was open for Grant. Within the last week Grant said he thought he'd be back. I'm htinking these are not likely independent thoughts

Comment

There was an article yesterday where Reese said the door was open for Grant. Within the last week Grant said he thought he'd be back. I'm htinking these are not likely independent thoughts
                              Grant at this point of his career might not want to be at training camp so he is waiting to sign

Comment

Working...
                              X