X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Sash suspended.

per Mike Garafolo:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    "Giants safety Tyler Sash has been suspended for the first four games of the regular season for performance enhancing drugs. #nyg"

http://t.co/T3D4pXY4

Said he took Adderall, so hopefully he'll appeal it and get it reversed like Andre Brown did.
    Last edited by GMenFan12401; 07-31-2012, 03:59 PM.

sup Deon Grant

Comment

just saw this. this is crazy. but i still think we wait for halfway through preseason to talk to grant. still have a lot of young guys competing, and im sure deon wouldn't mind missing training camp

Comment

wow, tested positive for adderall. i understand that it is prohibited, but i mean come on. i feel like the nfl has much bigger problems with PED's to deal with

Comment

Listening to Sirius the other day they mentioned that there where not sure if Sash could take over the role left open by them not signing Grant. I think with the news yesterday and today they will be calling him soon. I also think that Will Hill is some one to watch.

Comment

It's still a performance enhancing drug. Who gives a **** if it's adderall.

Why should we figure it out for the NFL where the line is?

Yeah, they have more things to look out for.

But that's like saying, "we're in the midst of a terrorist era, so we're going to cut down on stopping people who pass red lights"

Ridiculous. No , you don't do that. You punish everyone, for any illegality.
            OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
            SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

what a load of crap. Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there someone who recently appealed a adderol suspension and had it overturned?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

But that's like saying, "we're in the midst of a terrorist era, so we're going to cut down on stopping people who pass red lights"

to be fair, adderroll has similar affects as speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

my point is i disagree with the fact that they are considering this a performance enhancing drug. i have taken adderall before, and there is no way that many athletes take adderall to improve performance on the field. if energy drinks are allowed, adderall should be allowed. plain and simple

Comment

I don't know what it was he appealed but Brown appealed his suspension and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                      similar effects as speed, but it is not speed. and also, how many athletes take speed to improve their performance on the field? they take it when they are not playing cause they like the rush. the fact is, it is a drug that has bad effects on your body, but to say it is a performance enhancing drug is stupid. if someone was coked out playing football, you would tell, because they would be playing like crap

Comment

Originally posted by .scrimmage. View Post
                        sup Deon Grant
                        No. Rather see what Hill and Janzen can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                          if it's illegal under the NFL terms, then whatever.
                          SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                            my point is i disagree with the fact that they are considering this a performance enhancing drug. i have taken adderall before, and there is no way that many athletes take adderall to improve performance on the field. if energy drinks are allowed, adderall should be allowed. plain and simple
                            the problem is adderall can be abused....the result of taking double the prescribed dosage can feel like you just snorted an 8ball of cocaine

Comment

Yeah, my friend took adderall and the results weren't that good. He took a large dosage. I am not OK with saying this was stupid by the NFL.

Just because Sash is a Giant doesn't make him perfect
                              SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X