Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martellus Bennett

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-51c1a074ce5f

" I'm kind of like a black unicorn out there" LMFAO this guys cracks me up. I really hope he has a good year, a really athletic TE combined with our receivers and David Wilson could make this offense deadly. Lets hope our O-line can step it up

he said gilbride is like professor dumbledore. guy is hilarious

Comment

......Sigh* smh

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
        ......Sigh* smh
        is he not allowed to make jokes? lol i mean i understand that we haven't really had a player like this. but as long as he is busting his *** on the field (which several people are saying he is), isn't this ok? I'll be much happier when he is doing this when he is producing on the field in the regular season, but still let's wait to pass judgement

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
          is he not allowed to make jokes? lol i mean i understand that we haven't really had a player like this. but as long as he is busting his *** on the field (which several people are saying he is), isn't this ok? I'll be much happier when he is doing this when he is producing on the field in the regular season, but still let's wait to pass judgement
          dude is negative on every post he makes, I don't even bother

Comment

"Eli knows what he wants. Sometimes with your wife you never know what she wants. you ask her if she wants chicken she says no. You ask do you want steak she says no. Then you're in a bad....But Eli knows if he wants chicken or steak....I like playing for Eli."

LOL LOL LOL...dude's funny
            Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 08-01-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Let me tell you Martellus Bennett is going to be like Cruz was with the Giants his first year...A Diamond in the rough, New to the team and Great ! He's BIG, Strong, he can block, he's Fast, he will be Great in the end zone ! But can he Catch, I think so, give him a chance and make Dallas sorry they let him go. Also very important thing, he has stated in camp he will like playing for Eli and keeps asking Eli what can he do to help the team.
              GOOD LUCK TO HIM & the Gmen !
              Last edited by BillTheGreek; 08-01-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

we're all hoping for great things from Bennett because at this point in time there doesn't seem to be a plan B after him, at least not for a while. Still say we should have drafted Fleener.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                  we're all hoping for great things from Bennett because at this point in time there doesn't seem to be a plan B after him, at least not for a while. Still say we should have drafted Fleener.
                  So, you liked our plan B, behind Bradshaw (who is often injured) being DJ Ware, Scott, Brown, and rookie Joe M? Yikes!

Trust JR!
                  Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Did he say he was a fat black unicorn?
                    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post
                      So, you liked our plan B, behind Bradshaw (who is often injured) being DJ Ware, Scott, Brown, and rookie Joe M? Yikes!

Trust JR!
                      I'm not impressed with any of those names behind Bradshaw, I've seen Ware for the last few years and if he was any good we'd have seen it by now and the rest have done nothing so far, don't understand your point....

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                        I'm not impressed with any of those names behind Bradshaw, I've seen Ware for the last few years and if he was any good we'd have seen it by now and the rest have done nothing so far, don't understand your point....
                        He is saying that if we had drafted Fleener, we would not have Wilson which means that depth chart he listed out would be our plan B behind Bradshaw. You just said yourself you are not comfortable with that list so you really cannot have it both ways. You only get one 1st round pick without trading for more. If it was Fleener instead of Wilson, the Giants would have had to break the bank for someone like Tolbert in free agency and would have been handcuffed from making the other moves they made in the offseason to improve depth in many different positions.
                        Last edited by repeatchamps; 08-01-2012, 05:10 PM.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post

Trust JR!
                          Never mind . . . .didn't realize what you were saying at first . . . .

Comment

i lol'ed @ the "black unicorn" thing haha.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.

Comment

"my hamstring feels good wanna touch it" LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X