Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctors who have examined Thomas so far do not believe he has a torn ACL and they...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctors who have examined Thomas so far do not believe he has a torn ACL and they...

are optimistic he will play again this season.

Adam Schefter - "Giants CB Terrell Thomas is scheduled to meet Tuesday in Pensacola, Florida with Dr. James Andrews. But doctors who have examined Thomas so far do not believe he has a torn ACL and they are optimistic he will play again this season."

Hope for T2

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Giants CB Terrell Thomas is scheduled to meet Tuesday in Pensacola, Florida with Dr. James Andrews. But doctors who have examined Thomas so far do not believe he has a torn ACL and they are optimistic he will play again this season.

Comment

thats good news but being that it is the knee that was already hurt there is something not right....

Comment

I am sure T2 is relieved. Let's hope for the best
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We are all hoping for the best, good luck T2

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I am sure T2 is relieved. Let's hope for the best
            ...........+1

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Just read this, really hope he's ok and can get back on the field. Felt terrible when i heard he hurt his knee again.

Comment

One more trip to Florida to see DR. Andrews.....
                just heard it on ESPN NY radio....

lets get all the good thoughts out there for TT....
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by nYg24 View Post
                  Just read this, really hope he's ok and can get back on the field. Felt terrible when i heard he hurt his knee again.
                  So how does that sit with the roster? He is not eligible for PUP so do you IR him and get him back later in year?
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Great news
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      So how does that sit with the roster? He is not eligible for PUP so do you IR him and get him back later in year?
                      I think that is TBD. We may IR him and see how quickly his knee comes along; the only issue is that we get ONE chance at activating a player from IR. What if we plan to do this on Thomas, and say (knock on wood) eli gets hurt in camp and is out for 7 games? We would need to IR Eli and activate him later.

Comment

He got hurt with slight contact it would be great if he could play but im not holding out much hope

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          Very simple solution. If this report is correct, then you keep Thomas on roster as one of 53 but don't suit him up. Keep Sintim and Beckum on PUP, and after six weeks Giants decide if Thomas plays for year or do you activate either Sintim or Beckum or IR one or both of them. We'll know by week six if Thomas can play.

Comment

It will depend on whether it is an ACL strain or tear....let's hope it's a strain, and then the G-Men can figure it out.

Either way, T2 needs to chill out and not put a timetable on this. I'm more concerned about his career than this season.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                              It will depend on whether it is an ACL strain or tear....let's hope it's a strain, and then the G-Men can figure it out.

Either way, T2 needs to chill out and not put a timetable on this. I'm more concerned about his career than this season.
                              You are correct. Thats why Giants won't have to make a quick decision. They can stash Sintim and Beckum on PUP and give Thomas one of the 53 spots and see if he's be ready after week 6. If not IR Thomas and let him heal fully for next year. his knee will be stronger

Comment

Working...
                              X