Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait what!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wait what!?!?!?!?

    So anita marks is not a giants fan?
    bandwagon!!



    ps. no i would not hit that
    Attached Files

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  • #2
    I thought that was Dee Snider...my bad!

    Comment


    • #3
      lol she's got a few other pics in different uniforms also. o_O

      Comment


      • #4
        shes like 40. she was prob slamming when she was 20.

        Comment


        • #5
          She is a former women's pro football player. She has suffered 3 torn ACL's. Before that she was a stud in the women's fantasy league I was in.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
            ps. no i would not hit that
            Drunk is a different story...trust me I've "hit" worse while intoxicated.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

            Comment


            • #7
              Google is your friend. I won't say more than that....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
                Google is your friend. I won't say more than that....
                the best pictures i found of her were not actually her lol. but i will say she looks MUCH better with straight hair, like way way better

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                  the best pictures i found of her were not actually her lol. but i will say she looks MUCH better with straight hair, like way way better
                  You need to search other kinds of pics...if you catch my drift.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by titwio View Post
                    You need to search other kinds of pics...if you catch my drift.
                    lol i caught the drift, just not really too compelled considering all the other kinds of pics of much more attractive women that are available lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                      lol i caught the drift, just not really too compelled considering all the other kinds of pics of much more attractive women that are available lol
                      Understandable, but c'mon...your not a little curious? lol
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        Understandable, but c'mon...your not a little curious? lol
                        thats probably why my friends call me whiskers (please tell me someone gets this reference)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                          thats probably why my friends call me whiskers (please tell me someone gets this reference)
                          Hahahahah Will Ferrell nailed that..lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            just because they work for Giants.com or cover the organization does not mean they have to be Giants fans.

                            I know Eisen, Dottino, and Papa are fans ....but thats about it

                            John Schmeelk is actually a Cowboy fan

                            this is their job

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              just because they work for Giants.com or cover the organization does not mean they have to be Giants fans.

                              I know Eisen, Dottino, and Papa are fans ....but thats about it

                              John Schmeelk is actually a Cowboy fan

                              this is their job
                              really?
                              hmmm i gonna call him out on the next giants kick off live
                              thanks YA

                              Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                              @Katdaddyjay 17h
                              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X