Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets in the mail, so excited!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tickets in the mail, so excited!!!!

    I dont know why but its like christmas in aug when the tickets arrive in my mailbox. I Cant wait for football season!!!! Plus i picked up an extra pair of psl's on the offseason.

  • #2
    What game did you get? Or you have season tickets?
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am going to check my mail now! I always seem to be on the back end of the ticket delivery

      Comment


      • #4
        Football season REALLY starts when that envelope shows up.

        Comment


        • #5
          lucky dog...lol...enjoy....

          Comment


          • #6
            The only tickets I'll have this year will be from my couch.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by titwio View Post
              The only tickets I'll have this year are from my couch.

              Same - tickets are pricey, I love watching the games with my friends and drinking a cold beer, and I feel like I can analyze the game a little more.
              OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
              SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by titwio View Post
                The only tickets I'll have this year will be from my couch.
                I'm with you brother!! Have OPP to go to the Atlanta game. But after u buy tickets and travel costs and everything you spend at the game it's a lot lighter on the pocket to sit back and watch it on the tube
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like my view on gamedays better then the TV.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We are in 225b

                    Originally posted by davepc View Post
                    I like my view on gamedays better then the TV.

                    There is nothing like being at the stadium. We arrive when the lot opens and the anticipation and excitement builds. I can't wait to see the tickets

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BowlboundGman View Post
                      There is nothing like being at the stadium. We arrive when the lot opens and the anticipation and excitement builds. I can't wait to see the tickets
                      I'm with you man. In fact, I sit right above you!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I knew that they were going out but I didn't realize that some had arrived. Looks like I need to wrap things up early at work to go hoem and see if Santa has visited my house. Go Giants!!
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          I knew that they were going out but I didn't realize that some had arrived. Looks like I need to wrap things up early at work to go hoem and see if Santa has visited my house. Go Giants!!
                          No luck, bummer!
                          No one remembers who came in second.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Didn't get mine either.
                            Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thew real question is, when do individual game tickets go on sale???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X