will hill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will hill

Jones also working at OLB some too. S Will Hill being used up at same spot Deon Grant used to be when lining up with LBs.
    courtesy of Ohm Youngmisuk on twitter

I absolutely love this kid, and this actually may be a really good role for him. Getting that athleticism on the field will be awesome. And as sound as Grant was, he did lack athleticism. His mentality and veteran leadership made up for the lack of athleticism, but some times (example vernon davis touchdown in the NFCC) his lack of speed showed

He has a ton of athletic ability and it seems as though he has been showing it off in camp. This guy could be a huge get by the Giants.

Comment

i wish i could get up to camp to see him...any1 have any film on him?

Comment

Originally posted by nygmen90 View Post
        i wish i could get up to camp to see him...any1 have any film on him?
        There's not a lot I can find but here's a sample I guess of his athleticism.

The guy to ask for video around here is Redeyejedi. He might have some footage.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          There's not a lot I can find but here's a sample I guess of his athleticism.

The guy to ask for video around here is Redeyejedi. He might have some footage.
          Thanks man

Comment

I went to school with him. Phenomenal athlete, total **** of a person. That's all I really have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Itlan View Post
              I went to school with him. Phenomenal athlete, total **** of a person. That's all I really have to say.
              in what way was he a bad person? ****y?

Comment

heres to hoping that being undrafted killed his ego and made him humble. cuz he def has talent from these clips

Comment

I have seen this kid play a fair amount during his time in FL. There are so many things to like:

1) he is a very good tackler.
                  2) he is very athletic
                  3) He is a special teams monster.
                  4) most importantly, his biggest games came against Georgia, FSU, and South Carolina. To the Gators, that would be the equivament of a Giants player having his best 3 games vs the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. It shows he plays big in big games.

The thing you cannot overlook is his character concerns and some of the bad decisions he made. Anyone who is familiar with the poor choices this kid made will know exactly what I mean. I hope his being undrafted in 2011 and his time spent in the arena league helped this kid grow up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just checked OHM's twitter. Apparently Hill is turning in quite a practice, even impressed TC.

Comment

Well he did say he learned his lesson. He was the #1 athlete in the country going to he #1 college football team in the country. I think he even played as a freshman and Florida won the National title that year. So maybe he fame was to much? I think he sounds like he is going to show he is ready and make this team. He could be a huge find for Reese.
                      Last edited by Buddy333; 08-02-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

What did he actually do (negative character concerns)?

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          Mostly has to do with the fact he has several children to different women at such a young age, failed marijuana tests, and had a twitter account saying some raunchy stuff (mostly about "*****s" and weed).

As for the person who asked me how he was a ****ty person in high school, he was basically just a thug. Best way I can put it. Don't want to get into specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._will_hil.html

Comment

Originally posted by Itlan View Post
                              Mostly has to do with the fact he has several children to different women at such a young age, failed marijuana tests, and had a twitter account saying some raunchy stuff (mostly about "*****s" and weed).
                              Talented DB's go hand in hand with the bearing of many offspring. See Antonio Cromartie, Janoris Jenkins, Will Hill, etc...it's procedure. lol
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                              X