Training Camp Fights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp Fights?

Any good little scuffles at camp yet? I know when Seubert was here he would take on a few every camp. Haven't heard of any yet. I usually don't mind them. The beef is never personal it's usually just a good sign that two guys are battling hard in camp.

John Mara vs Jerry Jones...
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

haha that is true. A few shots at the Jets/ESPN too, but nothing in terms of player vs player that i have heard of...yet..

Comment

COughlin mentioned something about a little scuffle between an OLineman and someone else. I don't think it was anything too serious, but Coughlin didn't mention any names.

Comment

Perhaps another sign that they are ALL-IN.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

i heard martelius and mathias were pushing each other and exchanging words the other day

Comment

Rich Seubert would have been in 3 fights already if he was still playing.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                Rich Seubert would have been in 3 fights already if he was still playing.
                Yes, before he left the house for practice lol
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Shockey vs. Tiki
                  OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                  SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                    Shockey vs. Tiki
                    Shockey VS.brandon short on the first day Shockey reported in the cafeteria is better....all cause Shockey thought he was above rookie initiations....that should have been the first sign that he thought he was more important than the team.
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Perhaps another sign that they are ALL-IN.
                      I know it is juvenile but I love a good training camp brawl. Does that make me a bad person? lol
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I don't know about training camp...but jomo keeps starting fights on the board by agreeing with people. I don't like it!!!
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          I don't know about training camp...but jomo keeps starting fights on the board by agreeing with people. I don't like it!!!
                          I was kidnapped by drunks at a very young age and was able to hone this unusual skill over many years.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            John Mara vs Jerry Jones...
                            LOL ! I'm putting my money on Mr. Mara today and in gameday for that matter !
                            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                            X