Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sounds Like Hixon Is Ready To Go And Show He's The #3!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds Like Hixon Is Ready To Go And Show He's The #3!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...arless-as-ever

Sounds like he's going all out in practice, which is good that he is getting over the fear of re injury. I wanted Randle to win the #3 but I kinda of routing for Hixen now he deserves it.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post

Sounds like he's going all out in practice, which is good that he is getting over the fear of re injury. I wanted Randle to win the #3 but I kinda of routing for Hixen now he deserves it.
    Hixon has always been one of my favorites.....great kick returner too, of which I'm sure he'll get a good look at. Hope he can stay healthy.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post

I believe that Randall or JJ will win the # 3. If Hixon wins it, great, but I'd be pretty surprised if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
        I believe that Randall or JJ will win the # 3. If Hixon wins it, great, but I'd be pretty surprised if he did.
        If those 3 guys stay healthy, we are going to have a heckuva #4 and #5.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Hixon will probably get hurt again. Poor thing to say, but he's very fragile. I expect Hixon to get that #3, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Randle/Jernigan to take it
          OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
          SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            Definitely comes in handy when guys start missing games through the course of the season.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Looks like all three are flashing so there is no definite for that 3 spot. Coughlin loves experience, remember last year he went with hixon and even stokley before turning to the green Victor Cruz. That said Barden and Jernigan are not unfamiliar with the position. I think Jernigan is best made for that slot spot but they will all get the chance. It's been nice that all three have put up nice camps so far.

At this point Im also veryt interested in depalma and douglas who have looked good in camp to and could steal a roster spot. Not sure but I hope they are contributing on ST's maybe the only chance to get in there. I think steinback collins talley are goners.

Comment

I'm comfortable with Hixon as the 3. I think it's even more exciting that you have three legitimate guys nipping at his heels.

Comment

I'll take Randle any day

Comment

my sentiments exactly. we can mix and match diff combos in diff situations. it'll be tough for opposing db's to study all of our guys and thats a good thing

Comment

Wait it willbe a heckuva #4, #5 and #6 with Barden who is flashing as well in Camp!
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Hixon took over (successfully for a brief moment) when Plax went down. TC loves experience and known qualities, so I believe unless someone d***les, that Hixon will be #3 on the depth chart for game 1. But there will be plenty of opportunities for other guys to shine. . .I'm not worried about talent being wasted.

Anyone remember when our biggest concern was receivers?? I think we came out of that OK.

Comment

Working...
                        X