Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Plays Friday?

Salutations,

With Friday fast approaching, who do you predict will play in said Game?

will they rotate more? will their number ones play a big amount of time?

whilst i may be biased towards Wilson and Randle, i do look forward to watching them play, if they do get some time in, likewise looking forward to the defense, who if healthy, should dominate

my eyes will be glued to Wilson, Randle, Austin & Herz..
    Last edited by Carter.525; 08-06-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by carter.525 View Post
      my eyes will be glued to Wilson, Randle, Austin & Herz..
      also hill and hosley

Comment

and Prince

Comment

ryan perriloux

Comment

I want to see the oline and run game
            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Excited to see Hixon back in action ! Stay healthy !
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Guys i have high hopes for and are looking forward to seeing this wk and beyond are Mark Herzlich, Adrian Tracy, Mitch Petrus, Julian Talley, Janzen Jackson, Bear Pascoe, and James Brewer just off the top of my head...

Tracy is gonna make this team, mark my words...

Comment

My eyes are going to be mostly on Wilson and Jernigan if he plays.

I fear for the running situation and I'd like to see what Wilson can do it. Also, with Jernigan, I'd like to see what he can do and if he can handle the #3 slot
                  OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                  SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

These games are hard to watch. By the third quarter its time to move on before I fall asleep! Tough to see anything from the rookies.
                    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                      These games are hard to watch. By the third quarter its time to move on before I fall asleep! Tough to see anything from the rookies.

Disagree. I love watching preseason games. Football is back, and I love seeing some action
                      OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                      SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

I will be there and bring a roster sheet to know who I am looking at. Cant wait. I actually like when the 1st string si off the field for 2 reasons. 1st, it gives us a look at the young backups, and 2nd, it means the 1st string players can no longer get hurt by a freak accident.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                          Disagree. I love watching preseason games. Football is back, and I love seeing some action
                          +1 especially with so many interesting young players like Herz, jj,Brewer, Petrus etc.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                            I will get the "Who will crack first thread" ready, just in case! LOL!
                            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                              Salutations,

With Friday fast approaching, who do you predict will play in said Game?

will they rotate more? will their number ones play a big amount of time?

whilst i may be biased towards Wilson and Randle, i do look forward to watching them play, if they do get some time in, likewise looking forward to the defense, who if healthy, should dominate
                              Well the people they consider STARTERs will only play maybe one series. Eli, AB, Cruz, Tuck, Osi , JPP , CWeb and others. The second tier guys who are questionable Starters/Reserves will get a few more series's and then the rest of the game will be for all the Draft picks, undrafted FAs, Guys off Pup from last season, practice squad guys from last season and FA pickups will all get most of the snaps
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X