Eagles GM must be kicking himself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles GM must be kicking himself

Lol He drafted Brandon Graham over Jason Pierre Paul lol...I bet hes having nightmares as we speak.

Re: Eagles GM must be kicking himself

Good, I hope they keep drafting that way.

Comment

[quote user="T-Murda84"]Lol He drafted Brandon Graham over Jason Pierre Paul lol...I bet hes having nightmares as we speak.[/quote]

I think Graham was taken after JPP.
      Originally posted by PennState1
      In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Im pretty sure the Eagles traded up to snag Brandon Graham.

Comment

Imagine JPP in that wide 9. With Cole and Babin. Holy ****.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="T-Murda84"]Im pretty sure the Eagles traded up to snag Brandon Graham.[/quote]They did

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="T-Murda84"]Im pretty sure the Eagles traded up to snag Brandon Graham.[/quote]They did[/quote]
              Eagles traded up to pick Graham with the 13th pick. Giants took JPP with the 15th pick.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="T-Murda84"]Im pretty sure the Eagles traded up to snag Brandon Graham.[/quote]They did[/quote]
                Eagles traded up to pick Graham with the 13th pick. Giants took JPP with the 15th pick.[/quote]Yup. Thought the Eagles were going after Earl Thomas. As soon as they said Brandon Graham I was stoked.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="T-Murda84"]Im pretty sure the Eagles traded up to snag Brandon Graham.[/quote]They did[/quote]

Graham drafted #13 and JPP #15. Tennesse was ready to draft JPP until JR scooped him up.

Anyone upset they missed out on Quick Draw Mclain ?

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="T-Murda84"]Im pretty sure the Eagles traded up to snag Brandon Graham.[/quote]They did[/quote]

Graham drafted #13 and JPP #15. Tennesse was ready to draft JPP until JR scooped him up.

Anyone upset they missed out on Quick Draw Mclain ?[/quote]
                    I was at the time, but not anymore. But I never would have traded up to get Mclain anyway.

Comment

LOTS of people on these board wanted the Giants to grab Graham and were vey upset when the Eagles did.

Then LOTS were upset we took JPP over Derrick Morgan..

I remember the whinning......
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]LOTS of people on these board wanted the Giants to grab Graham and were vey upset when the Eagles did.

[/quote]
                        Hate to admit it, but I was one that favored Morgan. Being a true blue fan, I was willing to give JPP a chance, and he has delivered better than I could have imagined so far. The kid is pretty amazing.

Comment

[quote user="fletch842"][quote user="BlueSanta"]LOTS of people on these board wanted the Giants to grab Graham and were vey upset when the Eagles did.

[/quote] Hate to admit it, but I was one that favored Morgan. Being a true blue fan, I was willing to give JPP a chance, and he has delivered better than I could have imagined so far. The kid is pretty amazing.[/quote]

Now we need to get him some help in this years draft!

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

[quote user="T-Murda84"]Lol He drafted Brandon Graham over Jason Pierre Paul lol...I bet hes having nightmares as we speak.[/quote]
                            Well in fairness, that happens to every team including us. How many threads have been made on here over the years on guys that our stars now that we passed over? Lots. You just never know.... It's a crap shoot sometimes. We drafted JPP as a project (lol, wkg out pretty well) and not alot of teams were willg to take that gamble and risk wasting a draft pick.
                            Look at graham on saints or Murray for Dallas, the big tightend for Pats. You can go on and on
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                            X