Hosley Snags Top Spot in Top Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosley Snags Top Spot in Top Plays

Yesterday it was David Douglas with the double, today it's Jayron Hosley making two plays in our Top 5 plays from Training Camp.

WATCH HERE:

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...4-b227bd3e0fc9
    --
    Giants.com
    twitter.com/giants
    facebook.com/nygiants

We need all the quality depth we can find at DB. Good job Jayron!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

i think this guy is the guy who answers emails to web admin...if it is, OP, you are awesome and thank you for the effort you put into this place

Comment

the second one was pretty cool whish i could make it up to camp and watch these first hand

Comment

Nice, Osi with the pick!

Comment

Good to see a solid CB depth. Glad Osi is playing happy. Jags won't see it coming...

Comment

thanks for the views

Comment

Hosley was a ball-hawk in college.. could be a steal

Comment

Originally posted by carter.525 View Post
                  Hosley was a ball-hawk in college.. could be a steal
                  loved this pick and imo was a complete steal

Comment

Yup he sure was a steal. He was leading the nation in picks at one point. I think his so called size is the reason he fell. Good for us, not so good for the guy he's gonna be covering.

Comment

burner-he actually led the nation in ints the season before his final one. his final season, qbs wouldnt challenge him. he claimed he got bored with the competition in the ncaa...guys confident.

absolutely a steal. first round talent imho

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                        burner-he actually led the nation in ints the season before his final one. his final season, qbs wouldnt challenge him. he claimed he got bored with the competition in the ncaa...guys confident.

absolutely a steal. first round talent imho
                        Yup thanks for clearing that up. I didn't check to see what year it was but I remembered them saying it on a few highlights I watched.

Comment

Here's a kid that I'm excited about, like what I'm hearing and can't wait to see what he does in the pre season opener!! He may be our guy that can cover that quick Wide Out; I'm looking forward to watching him develop.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            We need all the quality depth we can find at DB. Good job Jayron!
                            agreed jomo. Even with Thomas rehabbing the knee, I'm liking what I hear from the coaches and writers regarding Hosley. I don't know who will make the final cut, but I'm feeling pretty good about the depth this year. We have some guys coming back from injury ie: Tryon, Johnson and Coe, who are familiar with our system and some decent depth in FA signings (Hughes and Molden).

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              Yup thanks for clearing that up. I didn't check to see what year it was but I remembered them saying it on a few highlights I watched.
                              If U go to the rookie draft video thread ":Actually they deleted it" I have 2010 games up there. He had 3 picks and 5 Passes defended against NC State when 3rd rd pick Russel Wilson was the QB. So here it is

Comment

Working...
                              X