Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYG chatroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NYG chatroom

    Hey guys,

    Remember that giants chat room that Southern(i think it was him) created for every game day?

    Is that still going to be in effect? Are people going to be going to that?
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  • #2
    Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Hey guys,

    Remember that giants chat room that Southern(i think it was him) created for every game day?

    Is that still going to be in effect? Are people going to be going to that?
    The only thing I know about are the game threads that Roanoke always starts. I'm sure he'll have one for tomorrow night's game. If not, he'll definately have them for regular season games.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, being that I like how this forum is compared to the old ones, I might contribute and be in the GDTs that Roanoke starts.

      Was just trying to give a shout-out to see if anyone knew about that chat room that was always started for the games
      OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
      SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
        Yeah, being that I like how this forum is compared to the old ones, I might contribute and be in the GDTs that Roanoke starts.

        Was just trying to give a shout-out to see if anyone knew about that chat room that was always started for the games
        I get crazy during the games. best that I don't post anything I'll regret.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ha, good points. A good here and there ain't too bad. I don't like to post that much otherwise I'll be missing the game.
          OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
          SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't think I'll be doing too much posting while watching the games this year. I'll either be at that stadium (I gotta stop being cheap and just go at least twIce) or at Buffalo Wild Wings. I was doing that last year, this year I'm gonna pay more attention to my in the flesh Giant fans.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, true, I might be at the bar more often since I'm 21 now.
              OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
              SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                I don't think I'll be doing too much posting while watching the games this year. I'll either be at that stadium (I gotta stop being cheap and just go at least twIce) or at Buffalo Wild Wings. I was doing that last year, this year I'm gonna pay more attention to my in the flesh Giant fans.
                Ahh I went to the wild wings in deer park for a few games last year. i really enjoy it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                  Yeah, true, I might be at the bar more often since I'm 21 now.
                  Yeah you'll enjoy yourself youngbuck. Wow 21... you made me feel old at 35.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nygmen90 View Post
                    Ahh I went to the wild wings in deer park for a few games last year. i really enjoy it
                    They just opened a nice one in Waterbury, CT where I'm at. I got a nice 60 inch at the house with surround sound but there's nothing like being amongst other fans.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Buffalo Wild Wings gave me food poisoning. Just sayin'.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                        Yeah, true, I might be at the bar more often since I'm 21 now.
                        I'm turning 21 on Sunday! I'll probably will try and watch a few games at a bar this season. But I'll be in the chat at times!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                          They just opened a nice one in Waterbury, CT where I'm at. I got a nice 60 inch at the house with surround sound but there's nothing like being amongst other fans.
                          i feel you on that one

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by njsean View Post
                            Buffalo Wild Wings gave me food poisoning. Just sayin'.
                            Which one did you go to?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                              I'm turning 21 on Sunday! I'll probably will try and watch a few games at a bar this season. But I'll be in the chat at times!
                              It's fun when you're watching with friends
                              OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                              SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X