Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beatty's back could force Giants to use David Diehl at LT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beatty's back could force Giants to use David Diehl at LT

    LINK

    Excerpt: "Following practice on Wednesday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin did not discount the possibility of David Diehl moving back to left tackle if Will Beatty’s ailing back keeps him off the field for much longer.

    “There’s all kind of thoughts,’’ Coughlin said of that scenario. “If Beatty comes back next week … the idea is to get the best five out there.’’ Read more...

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    what was that thing in the other thread about consistency of personnel ???

    oie vey.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I am very concerned about Beatty.

      He has been unable to stay healthy so far in his career and already has a back injury to start the season.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
        I am very concerned about Beatty.

        He has been unable to stay healthy so far in his career and already has a back injury to start the season.
        We r in some trouble on the Oline. We play the 2 best Pass rushing divisions in the NFL this season. Beatty cant stay healthy and Diehl is a frickin turnstile.Its nearing a decade since we produced a quality Olineman. look at the Eagles they have like 10 good D lineman
        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-09-2012, 09:20 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          beatty will be fine. the trainers and doctors have all said he's doing well. alot of it is prob making sure the sciatic nerve is rested and not aggravated. I know from experience, with that sorta thing time is your friend. no need to rush. if dd starts lt preseason week1 so beatty can make sure all systems are go for the start of a long season, im fine with that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Rather see what Brewer could do at LT personally.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              LINK

              Excerpt: "Following practice on Wednesday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin did not discount the possibility of David Diehl moving back to left tackle if Will Beatty’s ailing back keeps him off the field for much longer.

              “There’s all kind of thoughts,’’ Coughlin said of that scenario. “If Beatty comes back next week … the idea is to get the best five out there.’’ Read more...

              I'm so over Beatty. Just go with Diehl for the rest of the season. At least he stays healthy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                I'm so over Beatty. Just go with Diehl for the rest of the season. At least he stays healthy.
                Yea, but with Diehl at LT, Eli wont stay healthy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  Yea, but with Diehl at LT, Eli wont stay healthy.


                  best possible response

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    whos the RT if Diehl moves to left ? Brewer ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      Yea, but with Diehl at LT, Eli wont stay healthy.
                      Or he might win a third SB with him at LT. Beatty is nothing special either.
                      #80

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Between Brewer, Locklear, Mosley, and McCann, somebody has to be good enough to play.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                          Between Brewer, Locklear, Mosley, and McCann, somebody has to be good enough to play.
                          Agreed. And I'm so done with Beatty. I remember the year he was drafted he was supposed to work on getting stronger. Looks like the same damn player since the day we drafted him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is horrible news. He is far better at blocking speed rushers than Diehl. I know some keep saying their won 2 titles with Diehl, but even Eli said they need to get better. That means at LT as well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It's time to go shopping.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X