Manningham not starting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manningham not starting

I know it is just preseason, but the 2 starters for the Niners tonight will not include Super Mario

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescriptio...t/Default.aspx

Probably will play right after. Not a big deal. I could still see him being a #2 receiver, maybe even #1
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

MM imo picked the wrong team to go to if he wanted to be a #1 go to guy. i know they got moss afterwards iirc, but i dunno, sf doesnt strike me as being a good passing offense. watch MM have a huge year tho lol

Comment

Sounds like MM is #4 on the depth chart.

Comment

Not surprising.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

i said when he left that MM would put up better numbers being Eli's #3 than being Smiths #1.

Comment

He got paid, but he ain't gonna play a big role like he did here in NYC! The Niners loaded up on receivers!

Comment

Originally posted by Medisleman View Post
                He got paid, but he ain't gonna play a big role like he did here in NYC! The Niners loaded up on receivers!
                Who do the 49ers have? They only have Moss but he is through. Moss needs Mario and the 49ers can't be a running team anymore. They got to pass the ball effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                  Who do the 49ers have? They only have Moss but he is through. Moss needs Mario and the 49ers can't be a running team anymore. They got to pass the ball effectively.
                  Agree. Manningham is going to play. He's just not starting for whatever reason they have,
                  OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                  SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Mario will probally be #3.. just like in NY

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                      Don't forget Crabtree he has been on brink of breaking out but usually hurt...I think he is ready...3rd year
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                        Don't forget Crabtree he has been on brink of breaking out but usually hurt...I think he is ready...3rd year
                        Oh yeah I forgot.

Comment

Oh well.......it was all about the money not play time. Enjoy San Francisco MM.

Comment

it was my understanding that Mario wanted 2 things that the Giants couldn't give him, a bigger role in the offense and more money. Well it looks like he might not get a bigger role in the offense and if he didn't get a significant amount of money over what the Giants were offering then he made a mistake and should have stayed right here. I wonder if he had the same decision to make right now what it would be.....

Comment

He had several 100 yard games for us. He is better then everyone they got for sure as he is probably the only wr capable of having a 100 yard game on the roster.
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                              X