Lawrence Taylor:"If I Played With Tuck & Osi I Would Have 40 Sacks A Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence Taylor:"If I Played With Tuck & Osi I Would Have 40 Sacks A Year

L.T. also couldn’t resist touting the abilities of defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who asserted himself as a dominant force last season. The third-year player had a coming-out party in 2011, amassing 86 tackles, two forced fumbles and 16.5 sacks.

“I have seen a few games over the past two years and listen, the kid is impressive,” Taylor told The Record. “He has everything that you would draw up for a DE: size, speed, technique. To me those are the key attributes, even more so than brute strength.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...-sacks-a-year/

You know what.....I BELIEVE HIM!!!!! God help the QB with a front 4 of LT, Tuck, JPP, OSI...

LT-2? BWAHHHHH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........I almost feel sorry for Rhomo!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Lol, that's awesome. I actually believe him too to be honest.
      OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
      SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Thats just awesome! BTW I always sport my LT jersey during preseason games. During regular season I sport current players unless we are in a slump or fall way behind and then I break out magical #56 in hopes of turning it around!! LT is the best and still talks nothing but great things about the Gmen!
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Imagine in a 3-4 defense you have JPP, Linval Joseph, & Canty on the line and LT, Tuck, Kiwi & Osi in the LB position.... : oO

BEST FRONT 7 IN FOOTBALL....HANDS DOWN!!!

Comment

Nice compliment but he played with Burt and later Howard, Marshall, Martin, Carson, Reasons, Banks, Pepper Johnson, et all. All were pretty amazing.

Comment

I wonder how well LT would play in a 4-3 system, either at LB or DE...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

~The NFL

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

~The NFL
                  hahahahahaha great post man

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

~the nfl
                    lol lol lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      I wonder how well LT would play in a 4-3 system, either at LB or DE...
                      He would be used much like Denver uses Von Miller...on the outside rushing the QB for the most part I presume.

Which is what I felt the Giants should have done with Sintim. He was perfect for that role.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

LT would operate in constant beast-mode if he played with those guys. 40 sacks? I don't know about that. What i do know is I would continuously root for our O to score quickly and get off the field just so I could watch the race to the QB.

Comment

I think this year may be a bit like that. I want to watch our D-line chase after all the QBs in the NFL, especially Tony R and Bobby G III.

Comment

I think I could have 2 sacks with Osi and Tuck in front of me and im 5' 9" 170 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by scoopscj View Post
                              Nice compliment but he played with Burt and later Howard, Marshall, Martin, Carson, Reasons, Banks, Pepper Johnson, et all. All were pretty amazing.
                              yes they were But LT was the only pure pass rusher....Marshall was not bAd but he did benefit from having Lt lined up on same side....banks would come once in a while...but mainly the line would eat blockers so LT could raise hell...I think what LT means is having a few other real pass rushers to play with
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X