1,000 yards receiving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1,000 yards receiving!

Hakeem Nick just went over 1,000 yards tonight with his game high 154 yards. That's two 1,000 yard receivers with 3 games left. I don't ever remember a Giants team with 2 receivers over 1,000 yards.

Congrats to Nicks and what a year for Cruz, Nicks, and Manning.

Re: 1,000 yards receiving!

Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!!

Comment

Nicks had over a 100 yards in the first half. Great game...But he has to stop getting caught at the 1 yard line.

He's been getting close all year and just coming up short. C'mon Hakeem...Get that last yard. lol.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

was going to point this out myself, but you beat me to it! LOVE IT!

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Nicks had over a 100 yards in the first half. Great game...But he has to stop getting caught at the 1 yard line.

He's been getting close all year and just coming up short. C'mon Hakeem...Get that last yard. lol.[/quote]

yea especially for fantasy purposes lol..but he really is a top 10 reciever

Comment

Hoping we can keep the Nicks, Cruz and Manningham trio for a while. Got a feeling Mario is gonna be gone next year though.

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"]Hoping we can keep the Nicks, Cruz and Manningham trio for a while. Got a feeling Mario is gonna be gone next year though.[/quote]

MM will be gone..to prone to drops and bad route running...BUT..mark my words..barden will replace him just fine

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!![/quote]
                We will have three 1000 yard guys next season and the third will be Barden. MM will be gone
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!![/quote]
                  2 outa 3.....Manningham can be traded for all i care! he is good but when it come down to the big catches he is not there! 5 or 6 time this year he missed big first down or touchdown catch!!
                  GO BLUE!!

Comment

Way to go Hakeem!

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Nicks had over a 100 yards in the first half. Great game...But he has to stop getting caught at the 1 yard line.

He's been getting close all year and just coming up short. C'mon Hakeem...Get that last yard. lol.[/quote]Over a 100 in the first quarter actually...

Comment

this number seems to be correlated with the amount of yards we give up on defense over the last 3 weeks

Comment

Great game Nicks!! And Im glad to see Jacobs running with some authority.

Comment

[quote user="bleedinblue27"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!![/quote]
                            2 outa 3.....Manningham can be traded for all i care! he is good but when it come down to the big catches he is not there! 5 or 6 time this year he missed big first down or touchdown catch!!
                            GO BLUE!![/quote]He had that insane catch on the sideline against SF on 4th down. Im glad he dropped that TD last night .They would of lost the game had he caught it

Comment

To be honest, I liked when we had 2 1000 yard rushers. That is more impressive IMO. This is nice though, but I think it shows you we throw way to much.

Comment

Working...
                              X