Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interference and hands to the face....no flag

Looks like the officials are in regular season form already.:biggrin:
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

He could have atleast bought JJ dinner first lol

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Looks like the officials are in regular season form already.:biggrin:
      Replacement officials may actually be the real officials.................and while I'm at it, if we are going to have replacement refs, can we at least find some guys under 60 years old with striped shirts?? This referree looks ancient.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

He almost one handed it though!! Victor would have made the the TD

Comment

lol....He just called us the Jaguars!!! Old people shouldn't drive or referee an NFL game!!

Comment

lol....He just called us the Jaguars!!! Old people shouldn't drive or referee an NFL game!!
            It really is sad that the NFL offices can't see that the average age of their regular AND replacement refs is about 15-20 years too old. We should seek experienced D1 officials between age 35 and 55 as our target. After that, they should be set out to pasture. I don't know what social experiment they are trying to prove but 70 year olds don't have the eye sight or reactions or athleticism to officate NFL games.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

How about we get some of these? They may not make less mistakes.....but no one would care.

Comment

How about we get some of these? They may not make less mistakes.....but no one would care.

They'd have to change some of the motions though, to accomodate their huge... tracts of land.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I think the regular refs are starting to get their accountants ready for all the money their going to be able to get out of the NFL now, lol.

Comment

Didn't saw the game live but from what I been hearing it wasn't pretty . Those darn ref rookies , LOL !
                    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      I think the regular refs are starting to get their accountants ready for all the money their going to be able to get out of the NFL now, lol.
                      I'm imagining Tom Cougling's reactions during the game, not a pretty sight .
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

it was mentioned tonight that one of the NFL's replacement refs last job was a high school ref

Comment

There was a woman doing the Greenbay -Charger game....Just an observation....Just heard that it was the first time ever
                          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                          X