We have the worst defense in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have the worst defense in the NFL

Look at how many points we allowed...32! and to the Jaguars of all teams!

Imagine the whoopers that the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins will put up on us.

Is it 2013 yet?

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post

Is it 2013 yet?
    Easy now, pre-season game 1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think you meant to put that in red.

Comment

you are joking right

Comment

I'm serious. I can see Lesean McCoy putting up 200 yards easily on this swiss cheese. Preseason is serious business.

Comment

The Giants are starting from square one about finding who and what the best combination is on the field. It's preseason game 1.

Comment

Preseason champs may have plaques on their walls. Superbowl champs have rings and trophies in display cases. Calm your nerves, and enjoy the fact that David Wilson is going to be a beast.

BOOM!!!

Comment

I'm serious. I can see Lesean McCoy putting up 200 yards easily on this swiss cheese. Preseason is serious business.
                I needed a good chuckle.......
                They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

Comment

lol

I can' wait for these meaningless games to be over.

Comment

Comment

Is it 2013 yet?
                      Dumbest post of the new season.

Don't woory though, I'm guessing that you won't hold the title for long . . . . .

Comment

Tell me how we are going to stop Dez Bryant. He's been very aggressive this offseason on and off the field. He's going to abuse our secondary with his muscles.

Comment

Tell me how we are going to stop Dez Bryant. He's been very aggressive this offseason on and off the field. He's going to abuse our secondary with his muscles.
                          Ok now I know you are just trolling. Good stuff brotha, keep us laughing lol

BOOM!!!

Comment

if only we still had Aaron Ross

Comment

Is it 2013 yet?
                              Lol, you win the award for dumbest of post of the year and it is only preseason game 1. Congrats on making yourself look like a clown. If you are being sarcastic and don't know how to use red font, I apologize.
                              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                              X