Giants need Ross on D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants need Ross on D

Now that we have lost TT, we cant trust prince i broke my baby toe. We need someone with speed to cover outside receivers, We need to get Ross. Does anyone have the number of Sanya Richards-Ross's agent?!
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

No we don't. I disagree. Give Prince a chance. And if not? Give hosley a chance.

Comment

I think it will be Hosley

Comment

Speed is not the problem. Prince is plenty fast. His problem is technique and he needs to keep his eyes out of the backfield.
        sigpic

Comment

His problem is he hasn't played a lot of games. Give him time.

Comment

Almost all of Prince's blown coverages were because he was looking back at the QB and not the guy he was covering, which doesn't work in man coverage...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Also I don't know if you were paying attention or not but Ross had that massive facemask penalty that was so blatantly obvious even my mother said "that doesn't look right"....

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The kneejerk is strong in this one.

Comment

Ross plays well in big games but the guy was torched all year long last season.

Comment

I was sure this was another parody thread.

Comment

please...go back to your hole.

Comment

All kidding aside. None of our "depth" at corner looked that good last night. Hopefully it can be chalked up to it being the first pre season game. But I have a feeling that our pass rush is really gonna have to bail out our secondary this year.

Comment

Aaron Ross was the worst player on our defense last year. He is horrible. Clueless. He is toast!

Comment

What am I missing here? Ross is no longer a Giant. He's on the Jacksonville roster.

Comment

Working...
                            X