Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Andre Brown should earn a roster spot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Andre Brown should earn a roster spot?

Based on what we saw of him last night? I feel as though he's the best replacement we can find for the now-departed Jacobs. And he doesn't seem as afraid to hit the pile straight-on as Jacobs has been these past few years (Although he needs to learn some technique to not hit his own linemen)...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

I think Brown deserves a roster spot.

I did like what I saw from DJ Ware as well, but I'll go Bradshaw, Wilson, and Brown

Comment

Brown over Ware all day!!
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Brown over Ware all day!!

If I could rep you (if we had this function) I'd rep you all day.

Comment

Beware of Brown.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

I thought like he looked better overall compared to Scott last preseason. If they go with four RBs, I think he deserves a role.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
              I thought like he looked better overall compared to Scott last preseason.

Scott got how many chances last year? Yeah thought so

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Scott got how many chances last year? Yeah thought so
                Last preseason? Plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                  Last preseason? Plenty.
                  Not plenty enough after he fumbled the ball and Tommy C didn't really give him that many chances. Scott should be given more opportunity to prove himself next preseason game. Take out bradshaw - don't give him anymore snaps, we know he's making the team.

Comment

Not plenty enough after he fumbled the ball and Tommy C didn't really give him that many chances. Scott should be given more opportunity to prove himself next preseason game. Take out bradshaw - don't give him anymore snaps, we know he's making the team.
                    He only played one series before they went to DJ Ware...

Comment

Are you talking about preseason or regular season? He had more than enough reps in the preseason to see what type of player he is which is rather linear. That's not necessarily an insult, but he is far more dependent on the lanes of the offensive line than any of the other RBs on roster.

Comment

But he did show last preseason that if he is given a lane he is gone very quickly
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Our offensive line was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                            But he did show last preseason that if he is given a lane he is gone very quickly
                            We've got our speedster now in Wilson, who is much more versatile than Scott and not dependent on having a running lane... Brown bulked up in the offseason and can change up the running game compared to Bradshaw and Wilson (and Ware for that matter) much better than Scott can. If it came down to those two, I'd take Brown over Scott. That said, I'd take both of them over Ware at this point, especially if both of them plus Wilson can learn pass protection quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                              Again, I was never taking a shot at Scott, nor doubting his speed. I voice one perspective of Brown from LAST SEASON in regards to him deserving a roster spot to which the original question was asking, and am met with smug confrontation by someone tightly nuthugging Scott. Scott looked like a very linear player last season. People love to parade his 99 yarder agaisnt the Bears, but the guy ran straight up the back of Brewer, slipped and just ran up an open lane, then becomes a forum demigod.

Comment

Working...
                              X