Time is ticking for Jernigan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time is ticking for Jernigan.

Another muffed punt didn't help either. I'm trying my best to see good things in him, but I simply don't see it. He dropped a TD pass in the end-zone too. And he doesn't really seem to get open a whole lot as much as people say about his speed and whatnot. I'm beginning to lean towards the side that maybe he's just a good college player but not good enough for the pro game. I think he needs to have at least one good pre-season game to even have a chance to make the roster.

He was mugged on the drop pass in the end zone. just saying.

Comment

tic toc tic toc.. same with Barden

Comment

At least Jernigan actually plays special teams... he's in over Barden. No way Barden makes the roster and Jernigan doesn't...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

he has probably sealed his own fate with those 2 mistakes.
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Please Jernigan is in his second season. He is a third round pick. Even if he wet Coughlin's bed he is not getting cut until at least his fourth season. If Adrian Tracy is still on this team and thankfully finally looking like a player. And if that bust Barden or that other bust, the linebacker is still around... you can forget about them cutting Jernigan. It is not the Giant way to cut young highly drafted players in their second season. Most Giants get to play out their contracts when drafted above the 4rth round.

Comment

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
              Please Jernigan is in his second season. He is a third round pick. Even if he wet Coughlin's bed he is not getting cut until at least his fourth season. If Adrian Tracy is still on this team and thankfully finally looking like a player. And if that bust Barden or that other bust, the linebacker is still around... you can forget about them cutting Jernigan. It is not the Giant way to cut young highly drafted players in their second season. Most Giants get to play out their contracts when drafted above the 4rth round.
              +1! And you are referring to Sintim I believe

Comment

Comment

Jernigan isn't going anywhere the time is not ticking at all, it's stopped for him.

You can tell he has talent and he probably would of caught that TD had his right arm not been pinned down. He creates separation runs good routes. I was never a fan of Jernigan maybe because he reminded us of Sinorice but he's got a alot of talent.

The muffed punts happen it's pre season and they can be easily corrected.
                  "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

No its not, its his second year. He would of caught that TD if the DB wasnt holding his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by nYg24 View Post
                      No its not, its his second year. He would of caught that TD if the DB wasnt holding his arm.
                      with missing ota's and most of training camp last year...he's really the equivalent to late in his rookie year

Same can be said of Prince only he missed all of last year camp
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
                        Agree and to the OP the clock is not ticking on JJ.....not yet. Not even close....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                          he has probably sealed his own fate with those 2 mistakes.
                          I wouldn't be too sure. The GIANTS are very patient
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Well,I guess Hosely should watch his back too then. Come on. The Giants have shown time and time again that they are patient with their drafted players.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Well,I guess Hosely should watch his back too then. Come on. The Giants have shown time and time again that they are patient with their drafted players.
                              Plus, we have a damn good returner in Hixon if need be. I hope his hamstring is just a temporary issue
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X