First time user, long time follower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user, long time follower

After three years of following the boards, i finally decided to make an account. Just wanted to say hey and it feels good to be a part of the family on here lol..If this is the incorrect place to post this thread I'm sorry in advanced.

me too.. big time, long time fan

Comment

Same here mate, Cheers!

Comment

Cheers to ya both! (i would put the beer emoticon but they don't have it anymore?) lol

Comment

Welcome all of you. Always nice to see new Giants faithful on these boards.
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Thanks man! its weird posting on here now. Im so used to just reading things haha

Comment

have not posted much either, im usually a reader myself.................but usually whenever i post something somebody usually beats me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
                Thanks man! its weird posting on here now. Im so used to just reading things haha
                talked with you in the chatroom lastnight.....WELCOME to the club......The first rule about Giants MB club is Dont talk about Giants MB club......LOL
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Welcome all! The more Giants fans the better.

Comment

Welcome to the boards dude!!!

ALL-IN!

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      talked with you in the chatroom lastnight.....WELCOME to the club......The first rule about Giants MB club is Dont talk about Giants MB club......LOL
                      i believe that was me you talked to....the one with the pizza lol

Comment

i was also in the chat with you guys, welcome to the boards man. Btw I did the same exact thing as you, I read all the posts on here for about 3 seasons before i decided to make an account.

Comment

lol yeah deff wasn't me and thanks!..how do i reply to someone so it shows up with what they said in the blue box, then what i said underneath? "reply with quote"?

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Nice to see new members here everyday, unlike the old message boards which locked out new users from joining the forum for 2+ years unless you directly contacted the mods

Comment

Working...
                              X