No announcement yet.

Paul dottino-last nights commentator review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dottino looks like a cross between the "close talker" on Seinfeld and a passionate ax murderer.

I'd love to see Dottino interview Pat Hanlon inches from his face, just to see what would happen.

This guy should to be taking valium before the broadcasts instead of PCP.

Comment

They were HORRIBLE!!! Best part was when Banks was drawing circles all over the screen with the telestrator and was like "...I'm all over the place!!" Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
        They were HORRIBLE!!! Best part was when Banks was drawing circles all over the screen with the telestrator and was like "...I'm all over the place!!" Lol
        Hahaha. If i remember right, there was a play that Will Hill blew up at the line of scrimmage. On probably one of the only replays i saw last night, he circled another guy and Hill came in from the other side of the screen. Hilarious.

Comment

It was like watching a High School AV dept broadcast. The NFL should be pissed about how completely inept the broadcast and the officiating looked. NOT something you would expect from them.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Hopefully Bob Papa will return soon after the olympics are over

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              It was like watching a High School AV dept broadcast. The NFL should be pissed about how completely inept the broadcast and the officiating looked. NOT something you would expect from them.
              i agree. i think you all put it very well. i know it's the preseason but c'mon that was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                1. Dottino was painful to listen to. .
                2. The sideline cameras were OK, but the field cameras were snowy.
                3. I remember once watching Carr throw a screen pass, and then the camera stayed on Carr (with an empty hand) for the next 5 seconds.
                4. The Audio was extremely bad. It was OK until they mixed it up for the play "proper". That is, just before, during, and just after the play had offensive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                  1. Dottino was painful to listen to. .
                  2. The sideline cameras were OK, but the field cameras were snowy.
                  3. I remember once watching Carr throw a screen pass, and then the camera stayed on Carr (with an empty hand) for the next 5 seconds.
                  4. The Audio was extremely bad. It was OK until they mixed it up for the play "proper". That is, just before, during, and just after the play had offensive feedback.
                  Don't leave out Banks. I loved him as a player and generally like his commentary during the year but he was very weak, often making the wrong call on who made the play as well as down and distance. It would have been a better game with silence and no officials.

You would think that if the NFL wants to put pressure on the regular officials to get back, they'd hire competant replacements under the age of 70. Good God Roger, what the hell are you thinking in putting those disoriented dinosaurs out there?
                  Last edited by jomo; 08-12-2012, 09:25 PM.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                  X