JPP statline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP statline

8 tackles, 2 sacks (one for safety) 1 forced fumble, game-winning blocked FG

We are not worthy!

Re: JPP statline

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]8 tackles, 2 sacks (one for safety) 1 forced fumble, game-winning blocked FG

We are not worthy!
    [/quote]

Impressive
    Originally posted by PennState1
    In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Best defensive player in the NFL right now.

Comment

JPP is a flat-out stud!

Comment

2 TFL too I believe

Comment

He better get an award for that.

Comment

Defensive player of the week methinks!

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]8 tackles, 2 sacks (one for safety) 1 forced fumble, game-winning blocked FG

We are not worthy!
                [/quote]

BEAST MODE!!!

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Defensive player of the week methinks![/quote]

He better be!
                  They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Not surehow much other fans around the NFL knew about JPP....but they all know him now.

Comment

[quote user="DEgiants89"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]8 tackles, 2 sacks (one for safety) 1 forced fumble, game-winning blocked FG

We are not worthy!
                      [/quote]

BEAST MODE!!![/quote]

+1

Comment

We are not worthy!
                        [/quote]

Sick

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong here but is JPP not on the probowl ballot???
                          "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

[quote user="Beelzeboss"]Maybe I'm wrong here but is JPP not on the probowl ballot???
                            [/quote]

He is not. Its a dumb rule that states only starters get to be on the Ballot and since JPP isnt listed as the Giants starting DE(osi is) so he isnt on. However, I believe after tonight he has passed Osi for games starting this season. Maybe they will add him now.

I think thats what Collinsworth was trying to reference tonight without openly being critical of the NFL's policy. Its hwy he kept saying " JPP needs to be in the pro bowl...etc" Its plain as day, he needs to be on the ballot.

Another point I havent heard made, JPP leads the NFL in tackles for a DE.
                            sigpic

Comment

Between JPP and Cruz we have seen two very special players emerge this year regardless of the ups and downs.

Very excited about the rest of this year I have a feeling we may surprise some people if we can make the playoffs.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X