Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi Umenyiora signs with Tom Condon of Creative Artists

LINK

Excerpt: "In the beginning of June, I reported that New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora
    parted ways with his agentTony Agnone of Eastern Athletic Services.

Umenyiora only had to wait five days from the date that he left Agnone to hire a new agent, but did not decide on new representation until last week, when he hired Tom Condon of Creative Artists Agency (CAA)." Read more..
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-13-2012, 04:41 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LINK

Excerpt: "In the beginning of June, I reported that New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora
    parted ways with his agentTony Agnone of Eastern Athletic Services.

Umenyiora only had to wait five days from the date that he left Agnone to hire a new agent, but did not decide on new representation until last week, when he hired Tom Condon of Creative Artists Agency (CAA)." Read more..
    I think JR was angling for a change of agent as part of the re-signing process. Reese has some bad history with Agnone I believe. Does that ring a bell with you?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      I think JR was angling for a change of agent as part of the re-signing process. Reese has some bad history with Agnone I believe. Does that ring a bell with you?
      And that's why I'm surprised Osi switched lol
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

cool condon is eli's agent too
        ELI + TE = ELITE

Comment

Originally posted by dsd28 View Post
          cool condon is eli's agent too
          Cuts down on his travel expenses

Comment

idk if its agood or bad thing

Comment

Working...
            X