New regular member.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New regular member.

I'd like to take the time to thank you for welcoming me to the boards as i'm now a official regular of it.
    ​​​

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    I'd like to take the time to thank you for welcoming me to the boards as i'm now a official regular of it.
    We don't accept anyone until it is official. lol

Welcome!

Let's have some fun this year.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

You have to make a bashful Eli manning thread or Tom Coughlin thread for you to be accepted here.

Well anyway, welcome. Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
          Welcome........NOW GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH!
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

All new members, when they become official, have to sing their favorite college team's fight song. You'll need to record it and upload to Youtube then post the link here quickly! We have all been through this right of passage.

Comment

welcome, i'm sure you will soon be bashed beyond belief for some thread you make, its just all part of it

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                welcome, i'm sure you will soon be bashed beyond belief for some thread you make, its just all part of it
                Our new associate needs to learn that the best defense is a good offense. Don't just sit there and take it!

Comment

Just joined a few days ago! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Can you be "new" and "regular" at the same time? By the time you become regular, I'd say you are no longer new.

Comment

Welcome (officially) to boards bro.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                        Can you be "new" and "regular" at the same time? By the time you become regular, I'd say you are no longer new.
                        Whose to say what's regular. One a day, twice a day. twice a week????
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          All new members, when they become official, have to sing their favorite college team's fight song. You'll need to record it and upload to Youtube then post the link here quickly! We have all been through this right of passage.
                          Unless you're Jeremy Shockey
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                            Unless you're Jeremy Shockey
                            Ah yes, I remember that...........our first indication that he came before we.

Comment

Hey welcome to the board I joined two years ago and could never log on there was some glitch until today they got it fixed this is my first post so lets have a fun year welcome again

Comment

Working...
                              X