Petrus for the rest of the season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrus for the rest of the season?

I have to think so. I wish Baasa recovery from whatever is going on, but you've got to think after playing another very solid game - this timeagainst a tough Dallas front -that Petrus and Boothe are going to be Coughlin's horses for the rest of theyear.

Re: Petrus for the rest of the season?

I hope so, but last year they put the starting o back in to bad results

Comment

I thought you were saying he went on IR. #nygproblems
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Boothe and Petrus or a must. Run game is finally producing.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]Boothe and Petrus or a must. Run game is finally producing.[/quote]

Boothe needs to settle down on those shotgun snaps... That was almost a killer tonight.

Comment

I hope so. Our running game has actually been good the last two games. They need to find a replacement for Diehl though. God is he bad

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I thought you were saying he went on IR. #nygproblems[/quote]

Sorry, didn't mean to freak you out with the title.

Comment

Turnstile Diehl did have a replacement.... Beatty.

Comment

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]I hope so. Our running game has actually been good the last two games. They need to find a replacement for Diehl though. God is he bad
                  [/quote]

Yeah, DeMarcus Ware was disruptive, but no disasters today....alot of close calls, though.

OL and LB just have to be priorities next year.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Turnstile Diehl did have a replacement.... Beatty.[/quote]

Yeah, and unfortunately for Diehl he wasn't much better at Guard.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Turnstile Diehl did have a replacement.... Beatty.[/quote]

Beatty was definitely coming on.

Still, need more new bodies for the line next season. Diehl should wind down his career as a reserve (then again, cap space might make him a casualty).

Comment

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]I hope so. Our running game has actually been good the last two games. They need to find a replacement for Diehl though. God is he bad
                        [/quote]

On every snap I'm pretty sure D.Ware had taken like 4 steps before Diehl had even moved. Terrible.
                        "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

I didn't think Petrus was great tonight. Not as great as long week.

But miles better than Diehl, who was just getting blown up on every play.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't think Petrus was great tonight. .[/quote]

I disagree. Petrus was very strong in run blocking.

Watch the last Jacobs touchdown he took out 2 guys. Then watch the 2 point conversion, they even highlighted his block on the replay.

He also had some very good runblocks throughout the game.
                            sigpic

Comment

They could pay me a hundred bucks and I'll let Ware run around me... save yourself the 5 million they owe Diehl

Comment

Working...
                              X