NFL injury list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL injury list

There has been some talk about the GIANTS being bitten by injuries. Here's the link for all teams

LINK
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I dont think we get more injuries to players then other teams, but I do feel we get more season ender injuries and same position injuries then any other team in the NFL.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

this preseason has been a club med vacation compared to last seasons injuries...

Comment

Injuries happen. As a fan of this club, I appreciate their excellent medical staff.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          There has been some talk about the GIANTS being bitten by injuries. Here's the link for all teams

LINK
          I believe we get around the same amount of injuries as every other team (with the exception of last year's bloodbath). Unfortunately, this team seems to get decimated at one particular position. Last year it was corner back, this year its defensive tackle. ughhh, its pretty anoying...

Comment

We may not lead in injuries, or even be close. But, we do lead in whining about injuries.
            sigpic

Comment

Let's see, our list does not mention Bernard, Canty, Terrell Thomas and others while the Cowboy list has 4 entries each for Dez Bryant and Witten.
              It makes me wonder whether these lists were compiled by the replacement officials??
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

LINK
                They forgot about Terrell Thomas for the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  Let's see, our list does not mention Bernard, Canty, Terrell Thomas and others while the Cowboy list has 4 entries each for Dez Bryant and Witten.
                  It makes me wonder whether these lists were compiled by the replacement officials??
                  I think the lists represent those players "injured" this season.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                    We may not lead in injuries, or even be close. But, we do lead in whining about injuries.
                    Truth. We have it pretty easy compared to some other teams.

Comment

I think the lists represent those players "injured" this season.
                      What happened to TT? lol

Seriously, I tried to figure this one out. Maybe they exclude PUP? OK, no Canty, Sintim and somebody else.

What about Rocky? He was dinged in camp and so was TT.

Whatever............injuries are a part of the game. Next up!
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                      X