Tyron Smith owned Tuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyron Smith owned Tuck

Tuck should be abusing this rookie not getting shut down by him. He needs to be more productive. If not against the pass at least against the run.

Re: Tyron Smith owned Tuck

all I can think is that he must be hurting big time with his injuries.

Comment

A lot of players have been owning Tuck this season.

Comment

Tyron Smith has been abusing everyone he has played against for most of the season. The kid is dominant already and is only 20. Hell of a draft pick by Dallas.

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]all I can think is that he must be hurting big time with his injuries.[/quote]

I agree. We've never seen him like this before. Osi has disappeared but not Tuck. If he can't be productive though he shouldn't play.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]all I can think is that he must be hurting big time with his injuries.[/quote]

I agree. We've never seen him like this before. Osi has disappeared but not Tuck. If he can't be productive though he shouldn't play.[/quote]

Short term memory. Tuck always has disappeared for long stretches. Look through his previous years game logs. He is even less consistent than Osi is as a pass rusher.

Tuck just usually has been consistently good against the run.

Comment

A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.

Comment

not that I'm giving Tuck a pass here, he really made no discernable impact as usual, but Smith is a beast OLineman...and just a rookie at that...Dallas got a stud piece to their offensive line...

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.[/quote]

Yes trade away a top 5 DE in the nfl when healthy because he isn't healthy. Logical.

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.[/quote]

Yes trade away a top 5 DE in the nfl when healthy because he isn't healthy. Logical.

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.[/quote]

Logical?... Consider who you are responding to.

Comment

Man, I saw too much Tollefson and Trattou out there tonight...

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.[/quote]

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.[/quote]Stop putting words in my mouth and stop living in the past.

Comment

[quote user="FUUFNF"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.[/quote]

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.[/quote]

Logical?... Consider who you are responding to.[/quote]Awwwww shutup. You usually follow me around like a sad lil puppy dog.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="FUUFNF"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.[/quote]

Logical?... Consider who you are responding to.[/quote]Awwwww shutup. You usually follow me around like a sad lil puppy dog.[/quote]

You're the Eli Manning of stupid posts... Clutch as usual.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]A 20 year old man child. Tuck looked like he was giving up when they was showing the replay. I think I've seen enough of Tuck in blue.[/quote]

Of course trading away a player when he is injured and his stock is at its lowest is also great form.[/quote]Stop putting words in my mouth and stop living in the past.[/quote]

The past? He was arguably a top 5 DE last season, lol. you don't move on from extremely good players after one down season in which they are injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X