Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY!!!!! NFL Network on Cablevision!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!!!!! NFL Network on Cablevision!!!!!

Aren't enough emoticons to describe how happy this makes me - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rk-nfl-redzone

That's good news for those with cablevision. It's an awesome channel that I turn on in the morning before work all the time.

Comment

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.optimum.net/images/feedmi...ionFINAL-2.pdf
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Now if only Time Warner could get on the ball!!!

Comment

I'm so flippin happy. I just upgraded this morning for an extra 7 bucks a month to the sports package and got redzone too. WHOOT.

Dance of joy time!

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!

I thought they would never carry it, but it has happened. Just in time for America's Game: 2011 Giants

Comment

Here's some details on what channel it will be on:

NFL Network will make its debut in Cablevision homes beginning Friday. NFL Network will be available on channel 150 in both standard-definition and HD for customers who subscribe to iO Preferred, iO Silver, iO Gold or the iO Sports & Entertainment Pak. NFL RedZone, which airs on Sundays throughout the regular season, will be offered in both standard-definition and HD on channel 151 as part of the iO Sports & Entertainment Pak, which is now included in the new iO Gold package, which was launched last spring.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rk-nfl-redzone

Comment

Wooohoooooo!!!!!!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Lol...we were just talking about this. I have iO so this is GREAT news. Looks like I'll be watching some preseason games this weekend. eusa_clap.gif
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Just called my cable company and it will available tomorrow on channel 150...It is a great day indeed.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

Comment

Now we can see those Thursday night games!

Comment

Working...
                        X