• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs still saying good things about the Giants

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...-jets-and-more

Sorry if this was posted already.

Here's the Giants bit:

Q: Any thoughts about your former head coach, Tom Coughlin?

Jacobs: "He and [Harbaugh] just have different temperaments, just a different way of coaching. But I miss the old dude. I can tell you that, and definitely mean it. I miss the old dude. But I am extremely happy where I am now."

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

...........and we are still saying good things about Jacobs.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Two superbowl rings probably keep those warm feelings foing for a while....

Comment

Jacobs is without a doubt a CLASS act! even with his shenanagins He does wear his heart on his sleeve. With that said, He speaks volumes for OUR organization! Good deal. Love him for all he did for us both physically and mentally!!!! Go ahead and say something different. cricket* cricket* . He was our modern day Strahan as far as pumping this team up! Now who will fill his shoes???????
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

He'll be back.

Comment

i wish,,,,wAS MY FAV

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              ...........and we are still saying good things about Jacobs.
              not most fans jomo. lol

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Love me some BJ!
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Love me some BJ!
                  Attached Files

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Jacobs was a good dude, and was really great taking AB under his wing right from the start. I really wish him much success with the 49'ers, just not against us. But knowing Jacobs and how he plays when he is extra motivated, he will probably have his best game against us.

Comment

He most likely misses the priority TC gave the vets in training camp. Poor guy has to work his butt off for PT this season.
                      Emperor Tom

Comment

I hope he signs a 1 day deal and retires a Giant. Thanks for sacrificing your body and helping us get two rings.
                        "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
                          He'll be back.
                          Yeah, I don't think so.

Comment

From what I've heard, Jacobs has done enough in the first preseason game alone to make the team. It's actually scary to see what he can do when he gets actual run-blocking from the O-line. Also with his experience at playing twinkle-toes here in NY, he has gotten real good at making cuts when it's needed. He still has some of his old issues (i.e., he doesn't lower his shoulders), but he definitely looks improved over 2011.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Jacobs was cool and good Giant. I dont see him doing markedly better or worse for the Niners.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X