Cut after one practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut after one practice

Bobby Skinner's Giants career is over after just one practice. The Montclair St. DT was waived to make room for new Giant Marcus Thomas...Thats gotta suck!
    ALL IN!

sigpic

Mannnnnnnnnnn!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
      Bobby Skinner's Giants career is over after just one practice. The Montclair St. DT was waived to make room for new Giant Marcus Thomas...Thats gotta suck!
      Time is short to get players on board
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Man glad I didnt order that jersey..lol
        ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

does he get paid at least?
          The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr View Post
            does he get paid at least?
            $10 bucks and a bus ticket home!
            ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Time is short to get players on board
              Weren't you just praising our patience? Lol
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

dang.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
                  wow! That does suck for the local kid. I thought I read that the Giants would most likely IR Rogers to open up the roster spot for Marcus Thomas?

I guess the Giants have other plans regarding Rogers and his roster spot.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Weren't you just praising our patience? Lol
                    Most teams would have released him before lunch lol.
                    Actually I'm sorry for the young man but this is a meritocracy and anytime a team can upgrade, they have to take it. Go Blue!!
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                      wow! That does suck for the local kid. I thought I read that the Giants would most likely IR Rogers to open up the roster spot for Marcus Thomas?

I guess the Giants have other plans regarding Rogers and his roster spot.
                      IIRC you have to waive someone to get them on IR now, and if that is correct, they don't want to risk waiving him and having belicheck get his greedy little hands on him...

Or I could just be full of ****... i dont remember what the IR rules are specifically during preseason.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

And the screener yells "NEXT". Wow, that almost seems like the movie "Invincible" with that one guy who wore the cape and couldn't move the blocking dummy. I know it was the Iggles but That was QUICK!
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          IIRC you have to waive someone to get them on IR now, and if that is correct, they don't want to risk waiving him and having belicheck get his greedy little hands on him...

Or I could just be full of ****... i dont remember what the IR rules are specifically during preseason.
                          Let BB get his hands on all of our cuts and see how his team does then. Personally I would let him fill his roster spots with all of them and then see how much his girly QB Cindy Brady screams!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Maybe he'll end up being this year's Ryan Perrilloux and end up signed and waived every few days.

Comment

Giants are slicing and diceing with the cuts and signings.crazy
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X