Rush JPP, drop 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush JPP, drop 10

Against the 'skins, we should just rush JPP and drop 10 in coverage. JPPs the only one of this vaunted NASCAR D-line that can sack the QB anyway; and since we can't stop the run, we may as well drop everyone else into coverage and try to at least stop any pass.
    And we can have 1 other player spy the QB.

Re: Rush JPP, drop 10

My brother and I were talking after the game.... henceforward, I'm referring to the Giants Defense as "JPP and the Dou###bags."

Comment

Lol. I'm sure we're getting there. I think next week we see a couple two man rushes

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]My brother and I were talking after the game.... henceforward, I'm referring to the Giants Defense as "JPP and the Dou###bags."[/quote]
        JMFP2, I've got to say that your avatar is truly my favorite.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Lol. I'm sure we're getting there. I think next week we see a couple two man rushes[/quote]
          May as well. Or convert JPP into a LB like Kiwi. We'll ignore the LB position, but we'll draft quality DEs and stick them at LB. Ridiculous. This D needs a new DC at the very least next year, along with some major changes.

Comment

Haha. I see what you did here. Unfortunately it's not that far from he truth. LOL.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JMFP2"]My brother and I were talking after the game.... henceforward, I'm referring to the Giants Defense as "JPP and the Dou###bags."[/quote] JMFP2, I've got to say that your avatar is truly my favorite.[/quote]

Thanks, man.

Sigmund was a brilliant actor.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JMFP2"]My brother and I were talking after the game.... henceforward, I'm referring to the Giants Defense as "JPP and the Dou###bags."[/quote] JMFP2, I've got to say that your avatar is truly my favorite.[/quote]

Thanks, man.

Sigmund was a brilliant actor.

[/quote]
                He was truly underrated. It all went down hill after he turned down the offer to be the original Han Solo.

Comment

Working...
                X