Giants' Beatty lands 'back on the shelf' - Injury Problems Linger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Beatty lands 'back on the shelf' - Injury Problems Linger

Can we please get some good news regarding the Giants offensive line? I guess the turnstyle de Diehl will be back in action at LT.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...content=Giants
    Last edited by JB456; 08-17-2012, 09:49 AM.

bummer....hopefully they can get whatever is bothering his sciatic nerve. Kids gotta stay healthy.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Well it looks like another 5k yards for Eli this year, cause wr won't be able to run anywhere, again. That is, if Eli stays healthy with all the hits he is going to take.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        bummer....hopefully they can get whatever is bothering his sciatic nerve. Kids gotta stay healthy.....
        Somehow, JR has to find 2 OL, one of whom can start for us when cut down day comes. That is a tall order.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Well it looks like another 5k yards for Eli this year, cause wr won't be able to run anywhere, again. That is, if Eli stays healthy with all the hits he is going to take.
          Beatty isn't that good in run blocking. He's better at pass protection. Gilbride usually calls runs to the right side anyways.

Comment

How about Locklear at LT and Diehl at RT? Or is Locklear RT only?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

beatty is a fragile piece of ****
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                How about Locklear at LT and Diehl at RT? Or is Locklear RT only?
                Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade!

Comment

we will check post cuts for any T out there...

dang beatty is in some trouble, the sciatic nerve can be a huge issue. dammit

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Yup. All the weapons in the world won't make a difference if your engine breaks (Eli). I know Eli is an ironman but how many devistating hits can he take before he knocked out? Diehl better step it up or Eli will be picking more grass out of his helmit this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                      Yup. All the weapons in the world won't make a difference if your engine breaks (Eli). I know Eli is an ironman but how many devistating hits can he take before he knocked out? Diehl better step it up or Eli will be picking more grass out of his helmit this year.
                      I don't care who you are, that throw in the NFC Title game where he got obliterated and still completed the pass looking like he got run over by a truck was one of the sweetest plays ever

Comment

We don't even know if this guy is a first rate NFL LT when healthy. We need replacements quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          We don't even know if this guy is a first rate NFL LT when healthy. We need replacements quickly.
                          didnt boothe play some tackle last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                            didnt boothe play some tackle last year?
                            Maybe or was that center when Baas was down? I do know he has played some credible center for us when called upon.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              Maybe or was that center when Baas was down? I do know he has played some credible center for us when called upon.
                              Im a big fan of petrus..so if beatty is down for a long period of time...here is what I was thinking

LT - Boothe
                              LG- Petrus
                              C - Baas
                              RG - Snee
                              RT - Deihl

Im pretty sure Boothe played some tackle last year and did a decent job.

Comment

Working...
                              X