Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Tuck Willing To Play Tackle...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justin Tuck Willing To Play Tackle...

    "We’ll see. Obviously, I did both and I’ve had success doing both,” Tuck said Wednesday in Manhattan at an event where he helped try to set a Guinness World Record for most sandwiches created at once. “Wherever the team needs me to help us being successful, that’s what I’m willing to do.”

    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...#ixzz23qIHcsXy

    I love his attitude. Team first! Truely a Giant at heart.

    It's not ideal, but I can see him doing it. What do you guys think

  • #2
    Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    "We’ll see. Obviously, I did both and I’ve had success doing both,” Tuck said Wednesday in Manhattan at an event where he helped try to set a Guinness World Record for most sandwiches created at once. “Wherever the team needs me to help us being successful, that’s what I’m willing to do.”

    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...#ixzz23qIHcsXy

    I love his attitude. Team first! Truely a Giant at heart.

    It's not ideal, but I can see him doing it. What do you guys think
    He is one of the very good ones! Love J Tuck
    No one remembers who came in second.

    Comment


    • #3
      Teams run what 25-30 times a game now. Really wouldnt be a big deal if he always played inside on passing downs

      Comment


      • #4
        Didn't he play cornerback for Sheridan?
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

        "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

        Comment


        • #5
          With Tracy coming on, this might be a solid solution if we can't get the tackles on the field.

          Great job by the defensive Captain
          Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-17-2012, 07:08 PM.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            With Tracy coming on, this might be a solid solution if we can't get the tackles on the field.

            Great job by the defensive Captain


            You know the at first when I read this thread I thought he was talking about Offensive Tackle.

            Comment


            • #7
              JPP - Joseph / Tuck - Osi
              could work

              Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                Team player!!!
                ALL IN!

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bones911 View Post
                  You know the at first when I read this thread I thought he was talking about Offensive Tackle.
                  LOL....I'll never question Tuck's heart if he does that.

                  Justin Tuck...the new 60 minute man of the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bones911 View Post
                    You know the at first when I read this thread I thought he was talking about Offensive Tackle.
                    Don't press our luck lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wonder if it would make sense to try JPP at Tackle. He has mentioned on a few interviews that he actually prefers the interior than rushing out from the ends.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                        Don't press our luck lol
                        You mean don't press our Tuck...LOL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                          I wonder if it would make sense to try JPP at Tackle. He has mentioned on a few interviews that he actually prefers the interior than rushing out from the ends.
                          When they put him on special teams (field goal defense) he plays inside
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                            I wonder if it would make sense to try JPP at Tackle. He has mentioned on a few interviews that he actually prefers the interior than rushing out from the ends.
                            Shorter route to the QB. wink!
                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              When they put him on special teams (field goal defense) he plays inside
                              I think he would do well at DT. With the level he is at right now at DE, you just want to keep him there and watch him grow into an absolute beast. But if we get to week 1 and we're still thin in the interior, I would ask him to move there and watch him go all-pro in that position

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X