Official Night Game Thread Giants - Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Night Game Thread Giants - Jets

Someone is slipping, I am sure it will get up, for now I like many others will be looking to see what Tebow gets a chance to do tonight, all GMEN for me but it's preseason and am up for a little entertainment.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Someone is slipping, I am sure it will get up, for now I like many others will be looking to see what Tebow gets a chance to do tonight, all GMEN for me but it's preseason and am up for a little entertainment.
    Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL.

And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
      Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL.

And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
      Exactly what I was thinking. They'll need a bigger rag this year.

Comment

SOON the Jets will have to "Blackout" the entire stadium for their home games.:biggrin:
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post

The gameday thread usually posts about an hour ahead of game time. Today, because of other commitments, I'll start it around 4:15 and re-join about 6:45.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

3rd WR is still very much up for grabs.....I want to see if Hixon can still create seperation after two ACL tears, if not it's Randles job to loose imo.

Also if Hixon doesn't have the same athleticism he used to, we'll need a guy to step up and claim the punt returning job. My money's on Hosely

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
              SOON the Jets will have to "Blackout" the entire stadium for their home games.:biggrin:
              Woody is just going to have to buy some dummies to put in all of those seats he bought to look good for the cameras

Comment

Does anyone know if those of us who are watching on NFL Network will have to deal with Jets commentators? The Jags guys were almost unbearable...

ALL-IN!

Comment

From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?
                    I have DirecTV and it's on the CBS feed there
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I have DirecTV and it's on the CBS feed there
                      that will depend on what feed you have....not all CBS feeds are nyc
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                        Woody is just going to have to buy some dummies to put in all of those seats he bought to look good for the cameras
                        he's got them on the sidelines already...lol
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL. And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
                          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I am getting it Live on NFLn tonight!!
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL. And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
                            Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                            3rd WR is still very much up for grabs.....I want to see if Hixon can still create seperation after two ACL tears, if not it's Randles job to loose imo.Also if Hixon doesn't have the same athleticism he used to, we'll need a guy to step up and claim the punt returning job. My money's on Hosely
                            Yes Hosley looked great on his other two punt returns outside the muff. He had one for positive yardage and another beauty where he changed direction to make a pretty large gain
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by GiantVibes View Post
                              Does anyone know if those of us who are watching on NFL Network will have to deal with Jets commentators? The Jags guys were almost unbearable...
                              Oh Lord I hope not... You're right those Jags guys were Tools

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Working...
                              X