Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kurt Warner is a hater!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kurt Warner is a hater!

    I guess he hates the Giants because he was benched for Eli and Eli gots more rings then him.
    ALL IN!

    sigpic

  • #2
    Eli sez, "kiss the rings ***** !"


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

    Comment


    • #3
      I missed his segmant what did he say?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ForzaGiants! View Post
        I missed his segmant what did he say?
        This............
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

        Comment


        • #5
          grow up people , he does not hate. you just want him to be a giant homer.

          Comment


          • #6
            he said that he hasn't ever done enough to earn the starting job

            Comment


            • #7
              and that he would have won both those SBs if he was QB and would have won more...

              Comment


              • #8
                did he also say that he could have picked up eli;s wife? you guys are nuts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  did he also say that he could have picked up eli;s wife? you guys are nuts.
                  Apparently Kurt said he was prettier than Eli's wife.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    he said eli is half the man as him and that he has bigger feet than eli...lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      grow up people , he does not hate. you just want him to be a giant homer.
                      yea but Harooni you must admit Warner disses noone else like he does Eli...noone!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        he speaks the truth as an analyst, Eli was given the starting job because of the trade and last name he never out played a QB for it and in fact he came in and stunk the joint up. (yes it got his growing pains out of the way which worked out later) however does not make Kurt wrong.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ok defense you need to hold right here
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            kurt said no one packs bags like me. Eli couldn't wear my apron.

                            clean up in Aisle STFO


                            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              he speaks the truth as an analyst, Eli was given the starting job because of the trade and last name he never out played a QB for it and in fact he came in and stunk the joint up. (yes it got his growing pains out of the way which worked out later) however does not make Kurt wrong.
                              Warner was playing sloppy at the end on purpose. I've seen it with my own eyes. I also thought it was stupid for the Giants to get Warner when they drafted Eli.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X