Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post your perspective on the first Team offense tonight

Appreciate it; THANKS!

They were good as was the entire team for the most part.. To be honest, at 19-3 in the 4th, seems closer then it actually is.. Giants manhandled these fools..

Comment

Big question mark with the O-line. Until they get the LT position cleared up the Giants can't create a rapport up front.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Oline restricted the run tonight. But...Gilbride should have used a work around for it.

Comment

i think our team is really strong. our depth could be starting for a lot of teams. a lot of teams r gonna scour our waivers. cruz looks boss. bradshaw looks quick. ware/wilson/scott/brown all look legit. randle/bennett look legit. a lot of great things to build on. im expecting a dominant season

Comment

im concerned with the o-line! if they can gel the Giants as an offense will be hard to stop!
            sigpic

Comment

with nicks healthy, we are going to have a TON of lethal weapons

Comment

I think the team did good. Was a little upset about the run game. Have no faith in DJ. Still don't like the fact we could not bring Brandon back. But good game by 1st team
                HOTEP

Comment

It was OK... not spectacular. The O-line is a bit of a concern, not getting much push for the run and pass protection wasn't exactly stellar. The run game was average at best and Eli made a few mistakes. Overall... I think they are probably on track though, it is preseason.
                  My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

lol you guys are a lot more optimistic than I am. I'll say this. Our oline hasn't gotten any better it seems. It's still pre season though.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

a few drops, though barden was getting assualted, run game meh, eli made 1 bad pass, overall i give them a b

Comment

Our run blocking was atrocious, and DJ Ware looked mediocre as usual, other than that we looked pretty good.

Comment

The O-line flat-out sucked. They couldn't create holes and defenders were having a field day in our backfield most of the game (much like last year). Eli did what he could and still has a great connection with Cruz. Ware can break out surprisingly good runs if he gets a hole (he got stuffed big time when the o-line collapsed though).

Finally, Barden running with the 1's is a mistake. It's time to cut the dead weight and let Stanback or Douglas get some 1st-team reps.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Eli Good, Barden Horrible a drop and screened . O line good pass block Horrible run block. Victor Great, TE not used, Hynoski good on short Yardage.

Comment

O-line run blocking is pathetic. Not a fan of Ware, especially with that wiffed block on the punt. We will be missing BJ's blocking for sure this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X