Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adewale Ojomo just made the PS lol

Guy is BALLING out there... hustling his *** off making plays

WOW does our ENTIRE defense get after the QB....SACKS!!!
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Marshall looks like a player too

Comment

I liked that Kuhn run stuff play

Das Auto baby !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Ojomo, Martinek, Kuhn, and Perrilloux have all secured futures with the team, if only on PS.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Honestly I'd like to see wh he could do against 1st team players. The guy was unstoppable out there. Someone will grab him if he doesn't make this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            Ojomo, Martinek, Kuhn, and Perrilloux have all secured futures with the team, if only on PS.
            i think Will Hill is among that group!
            sigpic

Comment

The Jets starters would be 3rd string on almost any other team. Think about how bad their backups must be.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                Will Hill is making this team.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                  Will Hill is making this team.
                  Yup. Expect to see him in the Nickel and Dime coverage packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Honestly I'd like to see wh he could do against 1st team players. The guy was unstoppable out there. Someone will grab him if he doesn't make this team.
                    I think he just made the roster. He looked like a beast out there and I loved his high motor and energy. I think we found our replacement for Tolley!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                      Will Hill is a LOCK to make this team lol
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I just want to hear the announcers report a joint tackle between ojomo,yumenyora,kiwuanuka & amukamara

Comment

Lets see if he can do it against the bears. The Jets starting offensive line is atrocious so we already know how bad their backups must be. He has 2 weeks to prove he's consistent with it. And we have to remember, there were other defensive linemen that had good games last week. We can't keep all of them.

Comment

Ojomo had a nice day against the 3's but right now, barring newest hamstring injury, tracy is Tolly's replacement. Lets hope Ojomo didnt put too much tape together that someone snags him for there 53 and he doesnt get to the ps cause he looks like he has great raw talent.

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                              I just want to hear the announcers report a joint tackle between ojomo,umenyora,kiwuanuka & amukamara
                              At that point they'd just give up and just say inky blinky pinky and clyde... extra points if the guy getting tackled is pacman jones lol

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X