• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP dumps Prince into the cold tub

idk what really to make of this but I wonder what Coughlin will have to say

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...a-in-cold-tub/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeT83...layer_embedded

Comment

To me it looks like Prince was just playing along with it but the way JPP grew him in the tub it looks like Prince could have been hurt. Maybe that's why he looked the way he did when he got out. I'm sure TC and Reese will have a talk about this.

Comment

Maybe we should talk about how amukamara is a wasted draft pick and how will hill and hosley in a boot can play better.
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

What? How is he a waste of a draft pick?

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
            Maybe we should talk about how amukamara is a wasted draft pick and how will hill and hosley in a boot can play better.
            That was a moronic statement. Please feel free to punch yourself in the face.

Comment

The last thing we need is a starter getting hurt because of a prank.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                That was a moronic statement. Please feel free to punch yourself in the face.
                He's getting smoked by second team players in pre-season of his second year. Last year when he came in all wide receivers licked their lips. Instantly targeted. Hosley will have his spot by mid year. Next year he will assume the barden, moss roll, and then hopefully we will cut ways with him and not keep him around for four or so years.

Comment

Really? He seemed to do very well last year in the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                    He's getting smoked by second team players in pre-season of his second year. Last year when he came in all wide receivers licked their lips. Instantly targeted. Hosley will have his spot by mid year. Next year he will assume the barden, moss roll, and then hopefully we will cut ways with him and not keep him around for four or so years.
                    This is his first year with ota's and his first preseason. Last year he was thrown to the wolfs midseason (on a tender foot) and anyone with a lick of common sense would understand this, so knock it off.

Comment

LOL it got removed for being a display of bullying

Comment

I just hope this doesn't turn into a huge story in the media and it gets spun in a negative way. Those things can tear a team apart.

Comment

Originally posted by nygmen90 View Post
                          LOL it got removed for being a display of bullying
                          It's official: JPP is in fact a bully. Once Google/Youtube says you are, no escaping it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            To me it looks like Prince was just playing along with it but the way JPP grew him in the tub it looks like Prince could have been hurt. Maybe that's why he looked the way he did when he got out. I'm sure TC and Reese will have a talk about this.
                            I don't know man didn't look like Prince was just playing along to me. Looked like he was pretty upset afterwards. JPP was talking trash afterwards too. Something is up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                              This is his first year with ota's and his first preseason. Last year he was thrown to the wolfs midseason (on a tender foot) and anyone with a lick of common sense would understand this, so knock it off.
                              "Tender foot" says it all, soft. High draft picks like him are supposed to be ready for action. Instead lets relive his career.

Held out for weeks after draft,
                              comes into camp after hold out,
                              hurts his foot the first day (probably an existing injury)
                              never gets up to speed (partially because of a holdout)
                              comes on the field and gets abused,
                              has an entire summer to work out and train,
                              comes into pre season,
                              gets abused by second stringers.

Maybe jpp threw him in the tub so he could wake up and play football. He was a high draft pick, not drafted to be a high liability dime back that cant cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X