Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Pass Interference Call For Cruz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Pass Interference Call For Cruz?

    He should have checked if his wallet was stolen after that play! Why no call on that one?
    MANNING TO CRUZ....

  • #2
    My guess is that it's because the replacement officials suck. We often ***** about the regular refs, but after this piss poor performance by the replacements it really makes you realize how little the regulars actually miss.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
      My guess is that it's because the replacement officials suck.
      That or NJ legalized muggings
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Good thing it was not an Official Game.

        Comment


        • #5
          I couldn't believe that. Apparently Kyle Wilson is learnig from Revis how to arm bar your way into making a play and not get called *cough* Brandon Marshall last year *cough*

          Comment


          • #6
            I just watched it again. Dude didnt even look back. He had both of Cruz's arms and was all over him like Oprah on a baked ham.

            Comment


            • #7
              It was a horrible no call...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                That or NJ legalized muggings
                I don't know how they missed something so blatant. We really need these zebras back in action ASAP!

                Comment


                • #9
                  because the ball stayed up long enough for the defender to get there, and he had his eyes on the ball the whole time, they let them play. should have been a bullet pass.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    because the ball stayed up long enough for the defender to get there, and he had his eyes on the ball the whole time, they let them play. should have been a bullet pass.
                    makes no difference if he is looking at the ball or not when you are grabbing a mans hands and pushing them down......thats straight up PA

                    if he was going for the ball thats one thing......when you are swatting at the receivers hands thats another

                    that would have started a riot in a reg season game

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      makes no difference if he is looking at the ball or not when you are grabbing a mans hands and pushing them down......thats straight up PA

                      if he was going for the ball thats one thing......when you are swatting at the receivers hands thats another

                      that would have started a riot in a reg season game
                      there is always a little hand swatting when jocking for the ball, bottom line Eli threw him a floater.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        there is always a little hand swatting when jocking for the ball, bottom line Eli threw him a floater.
                        if thats how u feel abut the play and think thats the best description, it just makes u look clueless.

                        yea, it was a floater. but he actually intended to do that. why? bc the pressure was in his face before any one broke on their route. eli knew enough of the d coverage that cruz to the corner would be 1 v 1. and he threw a floater bc when he had to release the ball, cruz was nowhere near the area of where the pass was supposed to go according to practice.
                        i thought the play was actually impressive. eli kinda adlibbed that throw a lil, u could tell he had to rush it way earlier then he wanted to, and it still would have been a td had the defender didnt mug cruz or a PI should have been called

                        edit- i read ur post where u said eli should have bulleted it...nevermind this post it won't matter to you, ur clueless on this one

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          there is always a little hand swatting when jocking for the ball, bottom line Eli threw him a floater.
                          totally catchable ball if his hands weren't held down

                          Eli felt pressure and had to put it up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            because these replacement Zebras are terrible, I don't get too worked up about preseason games but even I jumped up off teh couch a little bit and screamed at that one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              That or NJ legalized muggings
                              Ive noticed this in other games as well this preseason. Not sure if there is a loosening of the rule or these refs think this ios college football where more contact is allowed. No matter what level of FB it is that was PI though. He held his arms down

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X