No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

1 - Eli Manning - 4105
    2 - Kerry Collins - 4073
    3 - Phil Simms - 4044
    4 - Eli Manning - 4021
    5 - Eli Manning - 4002
    6 - Phil Simms - 3829
    7 - Kerry Collins - 3764
    8 - Eli Manning - 3762
    9 - Eli Manning - 3705
    10 - Kerry Collins - 3610

5 of the top 10 spots...not too shabby.

Re: Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

Are you back from Germany?

Comment

Re: Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

I am indeed.

Comment

[quote user="AK_Jim"]I am indeed.[/quote]

You should pop into Sportswrath now and again. You are missed (as much as any Sith Lord can be missed).

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

You should pop into Sportswrath now and again.* You are missed (as much as any Sith Lord can be missed).

[/quote]

haha...I'll do that. I can't believe the ******* child of CE is still up and around...die hards

Comment

[quote user="AK_Jim"][quote user="JMFP2"]

You should pop into Sportswrath now and again. You are missed (as much as any Sith Lord can be missed).

[/quote] haha...I'll do that. I can't believe the ******* child of CE is still up and around...die hards[/quote]

LOL.....and more inbred than ever.

I'm out....my "Arlington High" is wearing off.

Good to hear from you. Have a good night.

Comment

How can Eli have both 4105 and 3705. That is the same season. 3705 is what he had going into Dallas today.

Comment

Not too shabby for a "slightly above average quarterback" that doesn't throw pretty spirals.... LOL

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan39"]How can Eli have both 4105 and 3705. That is the same season. 3705 is what he had going into Dallas today.
                  [/quote]

You're correct sir.

Comment

[quote user="FUUFNF"]Not too shabby for a "slightly above average quarterback" that doesn't throw pretty spirals.... LOL[/quote]

I know you're being a wise guy, but you can't even say that about him this year...he's been dropping perfect passes right into the the sweet spot all year long.

Comment

Some of the throws Eli Manning has made this year have made my jaw drop, literally.

Picture perfect, beautiful spirals dropped in there ala Aaron Rodgers.

NOT COMPARING the two, but Eli would certainly be in MVP contention had we not had 3 QBs in a race to break Marino's record, and Aaron Rodgers discount doublechecking every defense in the league with ease.

Watching Eli progress each year has been an exciting albeit confusing and sometimes frustrating process.

So glad to have him as the QB for the Giants. The kid is straight ice.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

If Eli can average 300 yards a game and throw 30 TDs and 5000 yards.. its gonna be Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Eli

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]If Eli can average 300 yards a game and throw 30 TDs and 5000 yards.. its gonna be Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Eli[/quote]

He's averaging over 315 yds per game thru 13 games. So it's not unreasonable to think he now can crack 5000.

On the other hand, the objective for him is to win the next 3 games, so I doubt the yards are even on his radar right now.

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]If Eli can average 300 yards a game and throw 30 TDs and 5000 yards.. its gonna be Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Eli[/quote]

Amazing that this record that has stood for so long is going to be blasted from the record book. Marino may be 5th before the seasons end.

Comment

[quote user="FUUFNF"]Not too shabby for a "slightly above average quarterback" that doesn't throw pretty spirals.... LOL[/quote]

Haha....good one!

Comment

Working...
                              X