Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a guy just learning the position, Boothe will be fine.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a guy just learning the position, Boothe will be fine.....

We have to remember that this is just like his 7th game playing center EVER! At least we are getting push in the run game and the pass proo up the middle has been good. Snapping can be corrected.

Re: For a guy just learning the position, Boothe will be fine.....

to be honest he is one of the few giants i know little about but there is no denying that when hes at C the Line has played much better together. they look in sync and have much more fight in them

Comment

He has been a physical force for us.

Comment

[quote user="Realfootball"]We have to remember that this is just like his 7th game playing center EVER! At least we are getting push in the run game and the pass proo up the middle has been good. Snapping can be corrected.[/quote]

Yeah...I like him in there. There oline looks ok now

Comment

His bad snaps worry me. One of them is going to get by Eli and cost the Giants a game

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]His bad snaps worry me. One of them is going to get by Eli and cost the Giants a game[/quote]This is my issue with Boothe also. Nothing against his blocking which is exceptional considering our year but I feel he would be suited better in the future at RG in case Snee regresses once again or if he goes down. Boothe is the kind of guy who is a solid back-up player that doesn't spell the end of the world if he has to come in.

As for the Center position, I'd really like to see us draft one next year if possible.

Comment

Working...
            X