Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE LOST THE COIN TOSS!!!....

.........FIRE KILLDRIVE!!!!!!!

The negativity on the "Official Game Thread" was a disgrace last night. I know we all get frustrated with our team, but for God's sake, stop with the foolish hysterics.

My compliments to my friend Roanoke and also Gmen Surg. for trying to bring some sanity and optimism to a avalanche of negative Giant hate.

BTW..... We won.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Re: WE LOST THE COIN TOSS!!!....

wasnt really mad at the offensive calling besides in the red zone. The defense is what had my blood boiling all night.

Comment

I've been saying get rid of KG for the last few years now. Last night was no exception.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]I've been saying get rid of KG for the last few years now. Last night was no exception.[/quote]

The hysterics reminded me of my daughter when she was 4 and didn't get to stay up late.

It was embarrassing.

Comment

I can only imagine what that place looked like.

Comment

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I can only imagine what that place looked like.[/quote]

When we were ahead 5-0 they were calling for the entire coaching staff to be fired because they didn't score a TD after the big Nicks play.

I'm going to say something. I may not like all the play calling or even the scheme that we run on defense. But our problems especially on defense were about bad execution. I'm quite sure Fewell's defense doesn't call for WR's to be running open by 10 yards in the secondary.

These first and second round draft picks have to start playing better.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="gumby742"]I've been saying get rid of KG for the last few years now. Last night was no exception.[/quote]

The hysterics reminded me of my daughter when she was 4 and didn't get to stay up late.

It was embarrassing.

[/quote]

To be fair i turned the TV off at the 6 minute mark, because my blood was already boiling and didn't want to lose anymore sleep then I already would have. Although it was more targeted at Fewell. I'm not a fan of KG, but he's not our biggest problem right now. Fewell is. With KG, it's more an issue of opimizing our players. With Fewell, it's a matter of basic competence.

Comment

KG could have easily cost us the game last night with his boneheaded RZ plays, that asinine screen call, the multitude of draws and the list could just keep going. We all know Eli thrives in hurry-up situations, but do you think that could be attributed to Eli making the calls? I sure do.

Comment

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I can only imagine what that place looked like.[/quote]

When we were ahead 5-0 they were calling for the entire coaching staff to be fired because they didn't score a TD after the big Nicks play.

I'm going to say something.** I may not like all the play calling or even the scheme that we run on defense.* But our problems especially on defense were about bad execution.* I'm quite sure Fewell's defense doesn't call for WR's to be running open by 10 yards in the secondary.

These first and second round draft picks have to start playing better.

[/quote]

Too funny. "We left 5 points out there!!!! Fire Everyone!!" When we score 14 points in two minutes... crickets. Score 40 instead of 41, Gilbride ****ed us.

Comment

[/quote]

Actually the Coin toss was loss because of the special teams coordinator! He needs to get canned!

Comment

You are fighting a losing battle Morehead.

KG haters do not account for execution at all . . . if a play doesn't work, it was a bad play call. If it works, it was a great call. End of story.

The KG haters also have no idea whether the play(s) in question came in from the sideline or were plays that Eli checked into at the line of scrimmage. They don't consider that information to be important, I guess.

Lastly, KG haters come on the MB and trash him after or team just scored 36 points on the road.

Keep up the good fight, but in the end, you'll just be pulling out your hair . . . . .

Comment

The negativity on the "Official Game Thread" was a disgrace last night.** I know we all get frustrated with our team, but for God's sake, stop with the foolish hysterics.

My compliments to my friend Roanoke and also Gmen Surg. for trying to bring some sanity and optimism to a avalanche of negative Giant hate.

BTW..... We won.

[/quote]

That's total nonsense! I NEVER lost faith in the ability of Eli and the offense to keep us in this game.....I lost faith in the swiss cheese Defense protecting the lead that Eli kept recapturing for us
                        I'm happy we won, but I'm not going to apologize for giving up on, and trashing the Defense, when they deserved every bit of the criticism.
                        It's not "foolish hysterics" to believe that the Giants aren't going to always win like that every week, with only 1/11 of the defense playing his butt off.
                        I'm alittle shocked at your views on the matter, because you're usually the first one to point out that you can't overlook the problems with the team, just because they won!
                        As for Gilbride....he still selects plays at times that everyone from us fans to the opposing Defense sees coming a mile away, that end up going nowhere!
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

The negativity on the "Official Game Thread" was a disgrace last night.** I know we all get frustrated with our team, but for God's sake, stop with the foolish hysterics.

BTW..... We won.

[/quote]

The sky really isn't falling?
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Gilbrides red zone play calling in the first half was brutal.

Jump ball to Beckum? really?
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Gilbrides red zone play calling in the first half was brutal.

Jump ball to Beckum? really?
                              [/quote]

Yeah, I must admit that I am getting a little tired of the fade to the left corner of the endzone . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X